Episode 34 + 35

Song: Invisible

Yes, this will be a double chapter but I will put it down when the chapter changes.

(Tk's POV)

I got into the elevator and there were two other kids in it. One was a girl about a year older than me, and the other was a boy about a year younger than me. 

I said, "Hi, my name is Tk." 

The girl said, "I'm Yolei and this is Cody. Want to walk to school with us?" 

I said, "Yeah, sure." 

Yolei was pretty I guess but, I still think Kari will be prettier. Tai said she would be in my class. 

We walked to school and I see Mãnye on the other side of the street, I say, "Hey Yolei? Do you know that girl on the other side of the street from us?" 

She says, "Oh, yeah her name is Mãnye, she is a literal genius but, she's almost died like twenty times just this month. She's dating another genius kid named Ken. She's a year older than him but, I hear that she's still in love with my role model Izzy." 

I look at her and say, "Sounds just like Mãnye but, I didn't realize they'd gotten all important in three years." 

"Do you know them?", Yolei asks amazed. 

I nod and we walk the rest of the way to school in silence. 

I walk to class and the teacher says, "Please wait outside for a minute."

I stand outside the door until I hear him say, "Ok come on in." 

I walk in and the teacher says, "This is Tk, please tell us a bit about yourself." 

I fight down the lump in my throat and say, "Hi, I'm Tk, I just moved here with my mom." 

The teacher says, "Thank you please sit next to the girl with the... camera around her neck."

 I sit down and say, "Hi!" 

She immediately wraps me in a hug and says, "I haven't seen you since Apoclymon." 

I say, "KARI!" and return her hug. 

The teacher starts teaching and I notice a boy to my left who keeps looking over at Kari. After the endless class finally ends Kari and I head to the library. 

The boy who had been watching comes in and yells at me, "How do you know Kari?" 

I laugh and say, "Oh I see you're jealous of me." 

I could tell by his face I was right. 

Yolei came in and said to Kari, "You're Kari Kamiya right." 

Kari nods and Yolei shows us a text from Tai it says, "Come to the digital world quickly." 

Me and Kari take off down the hall and we run into Izzy. 

He leads us to the computer lab and responds to Tai saying, "I'm on my way and I have Tk and Kari with me" 

Yolei leaves and I look over at another computer and see that it's on I walk over and four digivices come out. One goes to Davis, one went out the window, and the other two speed off down the hall. I hold out my own digivice and I get sucked in. I stand up and see Kari come out in one graceful motion.

That's the end of episode 34.

Song: Freaks

(Kari's POV)

I come out into the digital world and see a lot of things are different. I see my brother running towards us with Agumon, Gatomon, and Patamon. Davis comes out behind me and I run forward and catch Gatomon in my arms. I hugged her and didn't hear Davis talking to Tai. 

Tai led us to a cave where we found a digiegg that had a spike through it. None of us could pick it up until Davis walked over to it and lifted it easily. A light shot from a hole the digiegg had been covering and a Digimon floated out. 

It jumped to the ground saying, "I'm Veemon!! I'm your Digimon partner." 

"Who got the other three digivices?", I said worriedly. 

"I would be worried about you.", a familiar voice said from above us. 

I looked up and saw a face outlined in magenta hair. 

"Mãnye!", I breathed relieved. 

She looked down and snapped her fingers saying, "Who's that?" 

A Monochromon with red eyes started breaking through the ceiling. We ran out of the cave. I ran to the edge of a cliff and slid down. I accidentally twisted my ankle on the way down and couldn't step on it. Tk immediately ran over to me and Davis was on top of the cliff still. Tai called him down and I noticed the Monochromon was just behind him at the top of the hill. It jumped down and, to my horror, charged straight at me. 

I closed my eyes and heard someone say, "Veemon digivolve to Flamedramon." 

Oh, it was Veemon. I opened my eyes and say Flamedramon attack a ring that was around the Monochromon's waist. I hopped over to it and pet its head. I looked back at where we had been and saw two figures disappear over the rise. I wouldn't believe one was  Mãnye. Who were they? A small Digimon ran down the cliff and I recognized her as Salamon. 

She jumped into my arms and started saying things to fast to understand so I said, "Slow down, Salamon. Breathe and talk to me." 

She took a breath and said, "Kari,  Mãnye has been taken over by the dark entity again, and this time so has her boyfriend. If I'm gone too much longer I'll be in trouble." 

She jumped out of my arms and ran away again. 

I looked to the others and Tk said, "Ken and  Mãnye have been taken over? That's bad they're both geniuses." 

I replied with, "What about her helper? She must have been warned." 

Everything should be alright. We went back over to the TV and went through. As we landed in a pile in the computer lab I realized my ankle no longer hurt. When I stood up I saw Izzy and Yolei. Yolei had a digivice like Davis'. 

I looked to Izzy saying, "Mãnye has been taken again by the darkness." 

I buried my face in my hands and sat in one of the chairs.

So that was fun! See you next time.

Overall Word Count: 1055