Episode 77

Song: This is me

(YJ's POV)

Oh, hello! I didn't see you there! You're Reader, aren't you? Let me show you around! So, this is my house, I live here with my parents and my siblings. Follow me outside, just across the hall is my girlfriend's house. She lives there with her older sister, they left their parents' house about a year ago. I'm 13, my girlfriend is 14, and her sister is 16, so they should still live at their parents. Oh, who am I? Well, I'm YJ! Haven't you been reading our story? Oh, I should stop breaking the fourth wall, I'll see you later. Oh wait, no I won't, but you'll see us!

I sat up from bed, that was such a weird dream. Oh well, I stood up and yawned. I went over to my little sister, and I shook her shoulder,

"Kalie, it's time to get up, or we'll be late to school," I said impatiently.

Once she opened her eyes, I went over to my brother's room and jumped on his bed.

"Wake up!" I called to him.

He jumped up and tried to grab my hair. He still hadn't gotten used to how short it was now, and he missed completely.

I dropped off of his bed and said, "I'll see you at breakfast," then I ran back to my room.

I laughed and slammed the door shut.

I got changed and told Kalie, "Come down for breakfast before next year, slowpoke."

I hurried to the kitchen and began making eggs and toast for breakfast. My mom came out of her room and sat at the table. I handed her a plate. She gave me a nod of thanks, and I made coffee. I put down the rest of the plates for my family. I put down a cup of coffee at each seat. I put vanilla creamer and sugar in the center. I took a sip of my coffee and a bite of my eggs.

At that moment, Kalie and David came running out of their rooms and sat down at their spots. David loaded his coffee with creamer, and Kalie put a bunch of sugar in hers.

We all finished and we kids said, "Bye, mom."

We all looked hopefully to Father's room. I turned away to go out the door, he probably wouldn't come out, he worked late last night.

To my surprise, his voice said, "Wait a moment, kids!"

I turned around just as he came out of his room, and I hugged him, "Goodbye, Father, I'll see you after school!"

He smiled and hugged my siblings.

We walked out of the house and I knocked on Cassy and Melodee's door. The door opened, and Cassy's small figure hugged me.

Melodee quickly said, "Let's go, or we'll be late."

I nodded and held Cassy's hand as we walked to our school.

When we arrived, Florella was trying to hold off the fans. "Guys! Help, the fans found me! They know who I am!"

We stopped dead in our tracks and looked over to them with wide eyes.

Almost desperately, Floral yelled, "If you don't stop, I'll be forced to make you!"

The people just crowded closer to her. Kalie hurried through the crowd and grabbed Floral's hand.

"Sis," I yelled, "Get back over here!"

They glanced at each other and nod, and then Floral's eyes began to glow white. A moment later, Kalie's eyes glowed black, and an explosion of energy knocked everyone around them off their feet. I felt the energy come at us, and watch as Cassy stood in front of us and put her arms perpendicular to her sides. The energy parted around her, and those of us behind her could feel it whipping around us as though it was the wind.