chapter 5

"How are you y/n dear" you could feel his sarcasm behind his voice, you wanted to crush and break this phone but you controlled your rage and calmly listened to the nonsense talks he had to throw at you. He and his mentally messed up family are the reason why you're in this position and your mother fighting for her life.

"What the hell do you want" you spike with your cold voice not answering his previous question not that he cared if you did because he might have already kept a track on you're daily activities.

"Ops, calm down dear I just wanted to know your well being that's it" he smiles as he fakes sweet talk towards you which was an obvious guess from you.

"I dont time for your stupid talks, I'll hand u-"

"You need money right?" He points at the correct area which would grab your attention to him.

You paused for a second and gripped your phone tightly.

"I know dear that your mother has met with an terrible accident and right now you're running in search of money right?" He perfectly points out your before experience as if he installed a camera and looked right inside your daily life.

You remain silent unable to speak anything, you wanted to ask some money in debt but your ego was too much to ask money from this bastard who ruined your happy life, but still you are willing drop dignity for your mother and ask him money.

"What do you want me to do?" You immediately ask as you knew nothing comes free and he must have had a vicious plan to bring you down but you didn't care, all you wanted now was your mother to get her operation done and the money which makes the whole process happen for that you're even willing to go to the prison.

"Good that you indirectly accepted my deal after all money is everything isn't it? That's also the reason why decided to get near my brother" the words which he emphasised comes out like a silent growl, you shut your eyes to forget about the man, you didn't want to imagine your past but here his brother is constantly making you down in your misery by remaining him to you.

"What do you want?" You sternly ask him as if you weren't interested in his previous talks.

He smiles with sarcasm which you could hear very well.

"Come to my farmhouse and dress neatly because it belongs to the upper-class people and you shouldn't look like a poor girl," he says and cuts the call immediately. You slightly pull the phone from your ear and stare at it confusingly. You knew a disaster is gonna happen from whatever he has planned for you but you are not going to let that degrade you, you have to save your mother now.

You get up from your couch and dress neatly just as he said, honestly you hated following his order like a puppet but you had no choice, your mother is on death bed and she needs you now.

Once you reach his farmhouse as he mentioned you message him about your arrival.

You- I came

Taehyung - come inside

You keep your phone back in your purse and walk inside the ravishing place, the Guards take a quick look at you and check in their phone, probably looking at the picture which Taehyung sent to check your appearance. They nod their head and move out of your way, you walk inside and look around carefully.

Suddenly a girl comes beside you and asks you to follow her. You slowly stroll behind her, once she reaches a room she gestures for you to move in. You nod your head and go inside the room. You could see the decorated room with a couple of rose petals spattered on the bed and candles being arranged smoothly around the room, giving a romantic atmosphere inside the place.

You griped your purse tightly as you take in the surrounding, your thoughts becomes rough and fear consumes you. What if he rapes you and then kills you, the thought of different methods of torture flashes inside your head as you scan the place.

The door locks and a pair of hands back hug you, your body stifles at the sudden unexpected touch. He rests his head on your neck and places a few kisses on them.

You clench your purse as you control your urge to push him off and slap him harshly on his cheek, how dare he touch you after making your life a living hell. Your anger reaches its peak before bursting off.

"What's the deal?" You ask impatiently as you wanted him off you now.

Taehyung smirks as he removes his head away from your neck and moves back, he walks in front of you and gives you a warm smile. You could see the fake look in his eyes that how much he despised flashing you a smile.

He pulls out a document and lies it down on the table before you.

"Read it and sign it, you will get your money to save your mother," he says.

You took the file and looked into it. Your eyes widen as you dig your nails through the file.

"What kind of a bullshit joke this is?" You scream at him as you throw file at his face in pure furry.

He smirks at your outraged reaction and picks up the file.

"That's the deal dear, as mentioned in the contract you should marry me and become my wife for one year," he says as if it's a matter of task for him but for you, it's a matter of life, your past is completely wrecked by him and now he wants to control your entire life.

"In your dreams" You shock your head in denial as you pick up your purse ready to leave the room.

"Think about your dying mother! I'm sure you don't have a penny with you. Will you still leave?" He voices out louder which halts your steps.

Your face softens as tears glisten over your eyes threatening to come out. Indeed, you don't have money with you and the harsh reality downgrades you further into the pool of sorrow.

You cover your mouth as you silently sob trying to surpass your unconditional tears.

"Think y/n either your life or your mother's life"

"Choose carefully"