chapter 32

Seven year old Taehyung smiles happily as the kids sing happy birthday to him while elder businessmen and their wives clap their hands for the young rich kid.

Kim Miyeon comes forward and helps Taehyung cut the cake, she feeds him a piece and looks around to find her husband but sadly he is not in view.

Miyeon walks to her father and whispers about Mr Kim is missing.

  Miyeon looks at Taehyung playing with his friends and walks away from the party hall excusing herself. She searches around and finally her eyes fall on a couple chit-chatting and sharing kisses.

"How is my baby Tae?" The woman beside him asks, and the elder male nods his head murmuring good.

"What!" Miyeon yells at the horrifying sight before her.

Mr Kim and his mistress turn their head at the sudden sound of a harsh voice snapping them back to reality.

"You are still with her! Even after accepting Taehyung who is the child of yours and her?" Kim Miyeon screams at her husband after witnessing another betrayal.

"I love her," Mr Kim says in his low voice. His love will always be faithful to his only first love, Choi Yuna, aka the real mother Taehyung.

"Stop this nonsense! Didn't you promise me that if I accepted Taehyung into the family then you would forget about her and live your life with me? But guess what you have kept her hidden as a good secret Mistress" Miyeon scoffs at his double layer acting for his selfishness.

"I'm sorry Miyeon," the woman beside him speaks out with her little voice.

Soon, the crowd rushes to the scene as they all gasp in shock at the ongoing drama happening between the husband, wife and mistress.

Miyeon's father rushes to her side.

"Miyeon don't do anything. We shall talk afterwards," he whispers not wanting to damage the family's reputation but his daughter being the stubborn one creates drama after facing betrayal from her so-called marriage.

Little Taehyung looks shocked as he doesn't know what exactly is going on in the scene.

"From now on you won't see this bitch or else Taehyung will be removed from this family" Miyeon yells hitting the low point of Mr Kim. He shakes his head as he doesn't want his child to be degraded as a poor boy or an illegitimate child.

"Please Miyeon not that"

"You never thought about me then why should I think about you and your child?" She screams out for him.

"Choose one!" She repeats.

The crowd gives out disgusting looks to Mr Kim as they began to whisper about him being silent.

Mr Kim's fist clenches as his eyes began to move in between his love and his son. He loves both of them and he can never choose anyone. After this public humiliation, he can never be the same in people's eyes. His mind collapses into a state of brainstorms as various paths cross his thoughts. He dashes out of the place and runs into an unknown room.

Taehyung's eyes flush with tears as he tries to look in between his father and his so-called mother.

Miyoen's eyes widen as she is unable to compromise what happened just now. The mistress also runs after her love. Soon, a shrill scream could be heard, and men and women become shocked as they witnessed Mr Kim hanging himself inside his room.

The woman seethes while digging nails into her face.

"Dad!" Taehyung screams and runs towards his hanging father but his grandfather catches him and pulls him in his arms while the weeping Taehyung tries to free himself desperately to reach his father.

The mistress wipes her tears and looks at the knife beside her, she takes the knife and cuts her wrist.

Miyeon's face falls as she tries to register the two suicides that happened simultaneously.

"Dad! Mom!"

Since that day he has resented his stepmother, Miyeon. His father is no longer with him and the main culprit was Miyeon who was stubborn about everything. After that Miyeon married again to another guy who is from a reputed family of Joens. Thus Jungkook was born into this world but sadly Jungkook's father passed away from an accident. Maybe it was Miyeon's cursed fate that none of her husbands has been with her.

Taehyung opens his eyes as he takes a sudden breath. He looks around and spots Jungkook with the knife threatening to kill himself and Jeon Miyeon crying to save her child.

Taehyung gulps down as he licks his lips and takes a deep breath. He slowly walks near Jungkook and stands in front of him.

"You can marry her Jungkook" Taehyung finally sprouts the words that Jungkook so badly wanted to hear from his mouth.

"Really?" He asks with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung smiles and pats Jungkook's head.

"Yes, I will immediately cancel the engagement with Sana. Now throw this thing" Taehyung pulls out the knife from Jungkook's loose grip.

"I'll talk with her family to make sure that this marriage with y/n happens okay?"

Jungkook smiles and hugs his brother.

"Thank you, Hyung. I knew you would prioritise me over," Jungkook's happy tears flush out as he sobs in pure joy.

Mrs Jeon wipes her tears as she watches the brother hug each other.

"First let's bandage your injuries" Taehyung pulls away and scolds him for his attitude of harming his body.

Jungkook chuckles as he wipes his tears.

"Okay, brother" Jungkook smiles.

The maid brings out the first aid kit and gives it to Taehyung.

Taehyung gets the cotton and fills it with a cleaning agent. He gently applies it on Jungkook's neck and brushes off the coated blood from the wound caused by the tip of the knife. Once he finishes he puts the bandage on Jungkook's neck.

"From now on don't be reckless like this. I don't you to be hurt" Taehyung warns.

Jungkook nods his head like an obedient little kid.

Taehyung smiles and pinches his cheek as the two brothers get back to their bickering and talk. But unknown to them the real disaster was about to happen in another few days.

_______________________________________

Update