chapter 18

"So all these days you have been lying to us that you worked in a tech company as the general manager" your mother breathes out in disappointment.

"No honey, I didn't lie. I worked there but-" he looks down in embarrassment " I got fired. I tried to find jobs but I could not find anything. Y/n had to go to college as well so I decided to work as a normal servant in the Jeons mansion" your dad reveals all the activities he has done behind your back.

You look at him and slowly take your steps towards him. You sit beside him and wrap your hands around his shoulder.

"It's okay dad. There is nothing wrong with losing a job or being ashamed of it. The only thing that we are sad about is that you hid the whole truth from us and lied about everything. Just don't suffer alone dad. We are with you" you lean on his shoulder as a line of tears shed from your eye.

Your dad sobs controllably. He didn't deserve his daughter at all. His guilt is killing him from the inside out.

"Okay, I will get something for you to eat and then we will discuss about this " your mother wipes her tears and goes to the kitchen to prepare something.

Your dad hugs you too him and kisses on your forehead.

"I'm sorry y/n," he tells you.

"It's okay" you whisper.

______________________________________

Jimin pushes the door and walks inside the room to witness Jungkook lying on the bed.

Jimin's face is screams frustration, anger and rage over the incident he witnessed a few hours ago at the party. He immediately made his way to release his anger at Jungkook here he is, lying on the bed as if nothing had happened a few hours ago.

"Have you gone mad" Jimin snarls with his low-pitched voice as the borderline of the anger is visible clearly in his sound.

Jungkook sighs and looks away from Jimin.

Jimin's burning gaze remains still on Jungkook unresponsive nature.

"Why did you kiss that bitch out of nowhere! Have you gone crazy!" He yells again which fuels Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook instantly gets up and glares at Jimin.

"I don't know asshole! I fucking don't know!" Jungkook yells in frustration.

"I didn't know what that bitch did to me. For a second I got hypnotised by her when her body was so close to me and damn she looked fuking tempting with her soaked face and her hands with a bore on my shoulders. How could I not have a taste of such a sweet thing" Jungkook says every detail as if he is possessed by your beauty and his mind is corrupted by your seductive tactics.

Jimin scoffs at his stupid theory of imagination.

"Didn't you say that you hated her and she is ugly then why the sudden change of mind?" Jimin's jealousy was clearly visible to Jungkook's eyes. After all, it's Jimin who told him that he will hit on you and now since Jungkook made his entrance Jimin's jealousy has been triggered which has resulted in these lashes.

"Why are you so hooked Jimin? Is it because you love her?" Jungkook raises his suspicion on Jimin, firing back the questions.

"Love?" Jimin scoffs in disbelief.

"Jungkook don't you know me well? I never love anyone. I don't love. That girl is an object that impressed me and I don't share my things" Jimin's last phase coats with venom when he mentions his possesivenes about his stuff.

Jungkook smirks.

"Then remember this too Jimin. I hate sharing my things too. When I touch something then that thing belongs to me. So from now on better maintain your distance from my things because I'm not merciful. You know what I will do" Jungkook rasps as his voice goes deep as the ocean with a hint of dark taint threatens.

Jimin knew very well what he specifically mention as his thing. It's y/n. He marked her as his the moment he kissed her. Jimin's like twitches in annoyance as he clenches his fist. He knows that Jungkook is not the person to be messed with. Seems like he needs to keep his distance from you now.

________________________________________

Jungkook gets into the shower and brushes his hair with his both hands while the water runs on his body.

His mind flashes back to your face. That sinful face with innocent eyes, soaking wet hair and parted lips with tempted his inner body to kiss that.

Jungkook shuts his eyes as he leans on the wall as he takes a deep breath. His left hand goes below, rubbing his packed body. His body burns with lust as his mind flashes to your soaking wet chest, your mouth which fit his length,  your juicy thighs that could wrap around his waist and your small hands which would perfectly roam across his abs.

His mind corrupts with the sinful thoughts of taking it then and there. He never realised how hot you were, to begin with. The fall was the only moment he realised his deep lust for you.

That little bitch got him wrapped in her fingers. He smirks as he rubs his lips.

"What do you do to me?" He mumbles as his lusty gaze remains on the ceiling as the water drops pour on his face.

________________________________________

"Dad, are you going back to that place?" You nervously ask him. You knew that Jungkook is a terrible person and he will stop at nowhere to make your dad suffer.

"It's okay y/n. I will submit be resignation soon after I get a new job. I can handle it well. This has happened to me a lot" your dad assures you with positively.

You simply nod at him.

"Honey, I will be back" your dad hugs your mother and leaves the house.

"Don't worry y/n. He can manage" your mother tells after noticing your worried face.

You simply nod at her.

_______________________________________

Jungkook is obsessed with y/n's body. He lusts after her. What do you think will happen 👀?