// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 //

hiraeth - part eleven

»»——⍟——««

       Y/n couldn't deny it, Goku looked good in dark blue. However, her thoughts were turned dirty as Goku loosened his sash, letting his pants fall to the floor. Y/n yelped, turning to look away, surprised.

"Goku! Put your pants back on, that's weird!" Y/n said. Goku looked over at her in confusion before apologizing, saying that he forgot people don't like seeing him naked. Which, that was just a social thing. Y/n was so single that she definitely liked seeing him naked, she just didn't want to act on it.

Once he had clothed his rear end, Y/n looked back at him with crossed arms. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your family?"

"Nah, it's fine. Chi-Chi doesn't care about me right now since Gohan is home." Goku said, plopping down onto the bedroll. Y/n looked at him in surprise, as well as confusion.

"Gohan's back? But he didn't stop by or say anything to me... When did he get back?" Y/n asked. Goku hummed, thinking. He had a feeling it couldn't have been more than an hour ago. He wondered what Gohan had even seen to make him say such horrid things about his father.

"I'm not sure, not too long ago. I don't know why he didn't stop to see us, he got back while we were training." Goku said. Y/n frowned, staring at the ground. She felt like Gohan running away was somehow her fault. But she couldn't think of anything she had done to upset him.

Goku noticed her getting lost in her thoughts, standing up and leading her over to the bedroll. "Don't think too hard on it, I'm sure he'll come by to see you. If not, I can still train you, and take you everywhere."

Y/n nodded, sitting down next to Goku. However, much to her surprise, Goku laid down, pulling her down with him. She gasped, looking up at Goku in shock as he held the smaller girl close to his chest.

"Goku, what are you doing?" She asked, trying to stay as calm as possible, resisting any thoughts or feelings that came to her mind as she could basically feel him breathing down her neck.

"I'm ready to sleep. Goodnight, Y/n." Goku said, nuzzling the top of her head. Y/n couldn't stop the blush that rose on her cheeks, grateful that her face was hidden underneath his hold. Even in the darkness, Goku would have most likely seen her red face. And she wasn't sure how far Goku's innocence extended.

"Goku, we really shouldn't be this close—" Y/n was interrupted as Goku simply squeezed her tighter, pressing her face to his chest. Y/n's eyes widened as she felt a rush of shock, making her shiver. Goku was surprisingly... Soft. Despite all of his muscles, he was very soft and warm. Y/n felt herself relaxing against him, feeling a sudden wave of sleepiness.

Goku had an air around him that Y/n couldn't quite explain. Something about him pulled Y/n in, made her feel odd things. And everything about him took her by surprise, such as how he managed to make her feel sleepy, even with her insomnia. Goku was also surprisingly the strongest warrior on Earth, according to himself and Gohan. Goku had said that Gohan held more potential than anyone, but Goku was still the strongest.

And that amazed Y/n, especially after witnessing what he and Vegeta called sparring. And Goku had even said that with enough time and training, Y/n could even reach that point. Y/n had tried to deny it, saying it was silly, but Goku was adamant that he would train her to that point.