Chapter 11 [Mannouzaka Jr.High]

Before you all start reading admire the picture above, Thank you.

Date:
26th April, Monday

Tenma's POV

Although Mannouzaka Jr High was a team full of people who plays rough plays. That's not the only thing that they are capable of. There is also seeds in the team. I believe from footage I saw three. Shinoyama, Mitsuyoshi and Isozaki. Or should I say C1096, C1056 and C1089. We are gonna have to watch out for those three especially since they might have awakened their avatar. Its gonna be a bit hard to keep my emotions if they attack me. But considering I had already met them, I'm sure they will try to do something else. So i gotta get my self benched no matter wha-

"Tenma!" I glanced in the direction my name was called. A ball came approaching at high speed about to hit my face. But luckily I moved my head to the side to avoid getting hit.

The goal went out of the field. Captain approached me and asked "are you okay? "

I smiled and laughed off stating I'm okay.

"Are you even focusing on the practice?" Kurama spoke while we walking towards us.

"Its nothing i just been thinking about the next opponents that's all" I replied.

"Well don't keep your head in the clouds, even if this is practice." Shindou said before heading back to his place with Kurama.

I sighed as i looked over the field. We were on the practice ground to prepare ourselves for Mannouzaka. I slapped my face with my hands and went back to practice.

Date: 1st May, Saturday

"Mannouzaka Jr High has won many goals from their first match by using offensive tactics with their captain Isozaki in the central role? How will they challenge last year's champion runner-ups?" The commenter spoke over the speakers.

Today was the day we play against Mannouzaka. The starting members for the first half were:

FW Kurama
FW Tsurugi
FW Tenma
MD Shindou
MD Shuu
MD Hamano
DF Kirino
DF Kurmada
DF Amagi
DF Kariya
GK Sangoku

Again Coach Endou is trying the same tactics from last game. Keeping me as a  forward and trying to be  decoy. The match started off with Mannouzaka's kick off. As soon as the game started Tsurugi stole the ball from #11 and move up with Kurama and me going forward from the side. But #9 marked Kurama while i got marked by #11.

"Well if it isn't everyone's dream? Matsukaze Tenma?" #11 said.

"I didn't know everyone was that jealous" I smirked as i answered.

"What are you doing at Raimon anyways? When i saw Shuu I knew this match was gonna be easy but, you? I'm gonna have to put you all in place a little bit earlier." Isozaki said as He kept his mark on me.

Shindou decided to move up so Tsurugi can pass the ball. With the rest of them going on offense i decided to mark #11 a bit longer. If he is the center role then he can't do anything if he's unavailable.

"Are you still with Fifth sector?" He asked me. Without breaking my cool i gently stepped on his foot and answered. His expression changed as he felt my step on his foot.

"No" I put pressure onto his foot in an instant and called over to Shindou since he had the ball.

#11 winced in pain, and crouched down for a moment. He came charging ahead to me, but Shindou also passed the ball to me. I had to avoid him and pass the ball to someone else. I jumped as #11 came sliding aiming for my foot. As i got the ball, i passed the ball over to Shuu who was open.

As Shuu got the ball and moved up as I got free from #11, he passed the ball over to me where I used HS, Mach Wind to get an early shot. But it was stopped by #2. As soon as #2 tried to pass over to #6, Kurama cut in and got the ball. He shot his HS, Sidewinder. The surprised #1 couldn't react fast enough so we got our first goal. After celebrating momentarily we all headed back to out positions. Just then all of our Eleven bands beeped. A message from Coach Endou came saying 'They might try to switch to rough plays be careful'. After reading it everyone was on their toes.

After the kickoff they all started to mark almost all of us, with #10 behind me who started speaking to me. "I wonder what would your friends think when they find out about the truth" he whispered from behind me. I walked backwards a bit and crushed his foot in the process as i made it looked like i fell over. As #10 fell in the process, i acted nice and picked him and got close to his ear and whispered. "They are not my friends, but don't even try"

When Mannouzaka got the ball they started the rough plays. They pretended to pass to their teammate but hit the players in the process. When they returned a pass they hit the player with the ball as well.They did it to almost all the players while me, Shuu, Shindou and Tsurugi remained. As #11 got the ball he started to talk. Well this will not end that great if he spills the beans about me and Shuu. "I can't believe that the current Raimon actually has-" His sentence got cut off as Shuu and I both tackled him down. After getting the ball both of synchronized with each other and went past the Midfielder and reached the defenders.

"Don't let them score!" #11 yelled over to his team. After we both glanced and got a similar idea Shuu passed the ball to me where i made a feint and shot the ball up and shot in to the goal. #1 came running to the left side only for the ball to hit the post and bounce to Shuu who got free from both of the defenders and shot a goal.

"What an outstanding move from the two First-Years of Raimon" The commentator announced.

I ran over to Shuu and hi-five him. "That was great Shuu. You completely read my mind" I said smiling. "Are you sure you didn't miss?" He asked me. It was true i did want to score but the goalkeeper would had caught it anyways so it wasn't that worth it.

"Nope all according to my plan"I said smirking.

Endou's POV

As i watched over the game from the match I saw that Tenma and Shuu make a goal all on their own. I'm sure that what i saw in that moment couldn't had been already practiced. I rarely seen Shuu and Tenma hanging around each other or playing with each other. So how did they both match with each other to score a goal? Not to mention they both aimed for #11 at the same time. Was it a coincidence?

"Is it me did any of you noticed how Tenma reacted just now?" Aoi said observing from the bench.

"What do you mean?" asked Akane.

"Just a moment ago and from the first kick off 2 players from Mannouzaka approached Tenma and got on their knees or fell. It feels off a bit." She added.

"Are you saying Tenma could be damaging the opponents without anyone noticing?" I asked her.

"Well its very unlike him to injure others" She replied.

"Well its very unlikely for him and Shuu to be synchronized with each other but here we are. A goal scored with the help from 2 first years." I implied.

Looks like I'll have to keep my eye on those two. I sent a separate message to Shindou. He saw the message and looked over to me and gave nod.

Tenma and Shuu whatever you are trying to hide better not be that you both might be SEEDs.