Chapter 37 [Zodiac's Motive]

Date: 7th June, Monday

Tenma's POV

After the introductions we all went down to the football field. Tenki and his friend were playing with each and I took a seat on the bench. I didn't feel like playing much since the incident. "Something bothering you Tenma-kun?" Yuuichi asked me.

"Oh it's just our next opponents that's all." I said making an excuse.

"Really who is your next opponent's?" He asked.

"They are..." As I was about to reply I realized I don't know the next opponents yet. "Oh wait the coach never told us our next opponents" I replied.

"Haha, then why are you worried so much?" Yuuichi laughed and asked.

"Actually it's not our next opponents" Aoi said truthfully. "Aoi!" I called her name in a sign to not to tell him.

"I mean it's Tsurugi's brother, he won't tell others" Aoi stated.

"Tell what?" He asked.

"About the Zodiac!" A familiar voice spoke from afar. It was Tsurugi and Haru.

"Zodiac?" Yuuichi asked tilting his head to the side a bit.

"An elite group of players going the names from zodiac signs. Team name is still unknown. Their motive seems to be a bit clearer than before." Haru explained as she came down the stairs towards us.

"What's their motive?" Aoi asked since she didn't know.

"To bring out the avatars within us." Tsurugi replied.

"The avatars?" Yuuichi said in surprise

"You two saw it right? A dark shadow appearing behind Shinsuke's back today." Haru asked me and Aoi.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect that at all" I replied to her.

"Shinuske had an avatar?!" Aoi said in shock.

"Yeah, it must have been a power of his revolution. He stood protecting the goal with so much determination. If Nishki didn't arrive he probably wouldn't be able to stop the shoot but he would be able to catch it with his hands." I explained to them.

"The same with Shindou happened as well. He saw Kirino get hurt so he was able to bring it out." Tsurugi added.

"Who are the members of this team your talking about?" Yuuichi asked us.

"Akane-san took a picture that time, and look at this." Haru said as she showed us the images. A total of eleven members were there. The pictures were bit blurry but we were able to have some clear images of all the players. Haru had already labeled the players with their number, sign, height and the hair.

Jersey number 1:
➨♈Aries, tall with white spiky hair that is pointed upward.

Jersey number 2:
➨♒Aquarius, short with green hair tied into a bun.

Jersey number 3:
➨♓Pisces, around average height with ruffled orange hair.

Jersey number 4:
➨♍Virgo, average height, light pink hair.

Jersey number 5:
➨♉Taurus, around an inch shorter than average,  with dark brown dreadlock hair.

Jersey number 6:
➨♏Scorpio, really tall with silver hair with dark skin.

Jersey number 7:
➨♑Capricorn, a female from the body figure, average height with bright pink medium length hair.

Jersey number 8:
➨♎Libra, Average height, Brown hair