Character Information.

Make sure to read backstories

Name: Matsukaze Tenma

Nicknames: Tenma

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Birthday: 10 October

Appearence: Tenma has chestnut-brown hair shaped like whirls of wind or wings, and big blue eyes with a tanned skin.

Clothing Styles:

Raimon Uniform:

He wears a black sleeve on his right arm, due to his injury as a child

Normal clothing:

Black T-Shirt Under Yellow Long-sleeved Hoodie

Light blue jeans . Black Sneakers.

Personality:

Positive

He is nice, friendly and caring person, usually happy and willing to help the ones who need help and wanting to protect his teammates. He is very energetic and optimistic He is always determined to win. He is also a dog lover.

Negative

Gets bored easily if it's unrelated to soccer. Mysterious a few times. Impatient. Annoying. Cocky to players from the opponnet's team but doesn't show this to his teammates. Dense a few times.

Backstory:

Born in Okinawa.

Ten years before the start of the story, Tenma was living at Okinawa with his mother. One day he saw a puppy, which is in danger of being hit by some wooden planks. He hurried to help it but tripped while running away, the boards crashed on him. Tenma was in a hospital for a few months. Due to this, Tenma had a huge scar on his back, he was alright. His right arm was a really damged with wounds so Doctor recomended to wear bandages. When Aki came for a visit to Okinawa, she brought Endou and his friends over to Tenma's Parents Inn. That's when Tenma met Endou and learned to play soccer.

After he was 8, he moved to his Relative's Manor. [Aki wasn't the Landlady during this time. Let's say the landlady was her mother.] Where he studied in a nearby elementary school. He met Sorano Aoi there in his class. They got along very well. Tenma tried out for the school soccer team but his skills weren't efficient enough.

So he worked hard from that day forth to be better for the next year, but the next year the soccer team didn't need anymore member due to too many players. So he gave up trying for the team in elementary. When he was 11, his younger brother moved in with him. After graduating elementary school, Tenma joined Raimon Junior High School.