Chapter 33 [Hakuren Jr. High]

Date: 5th June, Saturday

Tenma's POV

Today was the match against Hakuren Jr. high school. After a 30 minute ride we finally arrived at the stadium. We went to our locker room to change into our uniforms. As we were heading in someone called out Coach Endou's name. Coach seemed to have recognized the man and excused himself. We all were sort of curious about the man, but we all just went into the locker room and changed into our uniforms. When we were done, Trainer Ichihoshi announced the line up for the match.

The line up for today's game were this,

FW Hakuryuu
FW Tsurugi
MD Shuu
MD Tenma
MD Shindou
MD Hamano
DF Kurumada
DF Amagi
DF Kirino
DF Kariya
GK Sangoku

Coach Endou came into the room and got everyone's attention and wished us all good luck on the match. Since it was time to line up we all went to the entrance near the field. Hakuren was already there lined up. I looked over the members trying to see any recognizing players. There was one player I recognized. The captain, Shirosaki Katsuya. Shuu turned to me and whispered. "Isn't that Katsuya?"

"Yeah" I replied.

"Do you think they are working with Fifth sector?" He asked me.

4 days ago

"Your opponents for the next match will be Hakuren Jr. High. Their Coach is Fubuki Shirou, a friend of mine. So our opponents are most likely not under the control of fifth sector." Coach Endou announced to all of us.

"YAY" Everyone cheered. "We might actually play a game fair and square" Shindou said.

Present

"Considering the fact that Katsuya is the captain could mean two things, one they are under fifth sectors control or two he's been in hiding. Be careful." I whispered to him.

"Today's match is between Raimon Jr. High versus Hakuren Jr High. Raimon is led by Coach Endou Mamoru and Hakuren is led by Coach Kumazaki Denji. What kind of battle will we see today?" The commentator announced.

'Their coach has been changed?' I thought. We walked on to the field and started warming up before the game begun. Coach Endou seemed to be a bad mood. Probably because Fubuki wasn't the Coach in Hakuren. 'Wait does that mean that Hakuren could be under fifth sectors control?' I thought.

Suddenly a man walked into our bench and took a seat next to ours. I recognized the spiky light orange hair. 'Fubuki Atsuya? what was he doing here?' I thought Since the game was starting momentarily, we all went to our positions.

"The game is starting with Hakuren's Kick off." The commentator said.

The match started with Hakuren's kick off. #10 passed the ball to #9, who back passed to #8. They approached us with the ball, but Shuu cut in and stole the ball from #8 and dribbled to the towards the defense. Before he got tackled down by #8 and #3, he passed the ball over to Hakuryuu. As he got the ball, #5 called out to his team to change formation. Six members of Hakuren together formed a pyramid and called out, "Absolute Barrier". As Hakuryuu started to approach the great pillar of ice rises around them blocking Hakuryuu's path. He tried to break through it but he only got pushed back.

Seems like this won't be an easy game at all. Since we all were working on our individuality we forgot about the Hissatsu Tactic. #11 took the ball from Hakuryuu and approached us. He passed over to #6 and broke through the midfielders. I headed back to take the ball back from them but they passed the ball over to #10, who was on the other side and had a clear chance. #10 used his Hissatsu Shoot, Panther Blizzard. It broke through the defense, but fortunately it wasn't able to penetrate through Sangoku's Hissatsu Catch, Fence of Gaia