Chapter 1 [A New Start]

Date: 5 April, Monday

"Wake up,Tenma. You're gonna be late to the assembly if you sleep in."

I heard as i slowly opened my eyes. I sat up slowly on my bed and scratched my eyes. My vision was a little blurry but It became clear. I saw Tenkishi staring at me before walking out the door while saying "Breakfast is ready so hurry up".

After he went out, i looked around my room. I saw Raimon's Unifrom hanging on my wadrobe. After a while i went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my daily morning routine. Afterwards, i wore my uniform and grabbed my bag before glancing at my alarm clock.

The time was 6:45, 15 minutes before the school gate closes. I looked in to the mirror and changed my persona. After smiling at my reflection, i ran to the dining room shouting that I'm late. Aki-nee prepared my lunch box and handed to me as i grabbed my sandwich and headed out the door.

On the way out i saw Tenkishi walking. I sprinted ahead off him grinning. "Don't forget to look before crossing the roads" Tenkishi yelled.

The weather was clear with the bright blue sky, less clouds than any other day. The wind was blowing calmly.

I was on the running towards the gate until i heard my name being called. I looked behind to see Aoi waving. So i turned around but kept running backward. "Aoi!"

(Ignore the background)

"Tenma! Look Out!" she called out.

"Huh?"

It wasn't long before i bumped into someone and fell on to the pavement. I winced in pain a little but the pain faded away.

I looked over to the person i bumped into. She was still lying on the floor though. She had blonde hair and was in the school uniform.

'First day and someone is already loving the floor because of me'

She got up after a while and wiped her skirt and looked at me. I stared at her as a stood up and gave her a sorry-look.

"Im so sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going. I'm really sorry,again." i apologized to her as i bowed.

She ignored me without saying anything and walked in to the school.

'Is she rich or something?'

I thought. Aoi surprised me from behind. "You really can't be careful, can ya?"

"Hehe, well it was kinda you're fault too"

"Don't blame, you're the one who ran into her" Aoi turned her head to the side in a disagreement.

"Whatever. Which class are you in by the way?"

"1-B" Aoi replied.

We both kept walking to the classroom while having a conversation.

"Me too. I wonder if we won't have a strict teacher as our homeroom teacher"

"You really need to focus on your grades. Soccer isn't the only thing necessary in this world" Aoi said.

"You're right. Talking about soccer i can't wait to check out the club and meet Endou-san again"

As we reached our classroom we took our seats not far from each other. I looked around to see any recognizing classmate from last year. But i didn't recognize anyone except Aoi. I sighed. Then i noticed a short guy with a blue headband, his hair was up like 2...' Bunny ears?' I smiled awkwardly at my thoughts.

After a few minutes, our teacher walked in and started the class.

~During Lunch Time~

Aoi and I headed to the soccer field,  since we saw some players playing on the field earlier. I stood at the edge of the field and looked at the members playing soccer. I smiled and as i remember some nostalgic memories. When i first learned about soccer and met Endou. It feels like yesterday i learned about soccer.

As i was gazing, a navy blue haired guy in school uniform walked on to the field. 'Why is he not in uniform? Is he even a member?' He approached the team and had a talk before having a 3 on 1 match with the members. 'Well, this is gonna be interesting!' I sat on the edge with Aoi beside me.

"I wonder what's going on?" Aoi asked.

"who knows?"I replied.

The navy blue haired guy shot the goal with a hissatsu technique. The members were shocked at his shot. But it didn't dazzled me, for i knew that technique from someone before. If I'm correct that must be the younger brother of the Extraordinary Forward and Captain, Tsurugi Yuuichi. He used to be a legend here in raimon 3 years back. i remember that guy's play like the back of my hand. If he was remarkable then so must his brother be too.

"That was an amazing shoot!" I heard an unrecognized voice beside me. I turned around looking up but no one was there. "I'm down here" I followed the sound to meet a pair of big maroon eyes. "Yo, Im Nishizono Shinsuke. Nice to meet you." He said smiling brightly.

" He said smiling brightly

(Ignore the background)

"Nice to meet you too, Nishizono. I'm Sorano Aoi and this is my friend, Matsukaze Tenma" Aoi introduced the both of us.

'Friend...?'

I sighed and look over to the familiar looking guy. "Are you interested in soccer?"

"Interested? I play soccer. My position is Defender."

"Wow, that's amazing. Did you play in a team before?" I asked.

"Hai, I did play in my previous school" I hugged my knees in disappointment.

'Am i the only one who had a huge unfortunate on my side?'

"What's wrong with him?" Nishizono asked. Aoi laughed awkwardly and told him about me trying out for the team. Shinsuke sweat dropped after hearing this but tried to cheer me up. "But Dont worry you will get the chance to join Raimon's soccer club for sure! So don't lose hope!" He said enthusiastically. I looked at him me joyful eyes and held his hand. "Lets join the soccer club together right!" He nodded agreeing with me.

After a while, we heard the bell ring so we headed back to class.