Chapter 41 [Hot Springs]

Date: 12th June, Saturday

Tenma's POV

After the first half ended, the coach decided to change some of the players. 

FW Hakuryuu
FW Kageyama
FW Tsurugi
MD Hamano
MD Shindou
MD Nishiki
DF Shuu
DF Kurumada
DF Amagi
DF Kariya
GK Sangoku

I was benched along with Kurama and Hayami.

"Since Tenma has scored one goal and assisted for the other, we will switch in Hakuryuu and Tsurugi now. And Shuu will be changed to Defender to tighten the defense. Any complaints?"

With no complaints this arrangement was changed for the second half. As the 15 minute break was over everyone headed on to the field. I took a seat on the bench next to Aoi.

"That was an amazing shoot and a pass." Aoi complimented me.

"Oh yeah, remember Yuuichi-san? I sort of learned the HS, from him when he taught Tenki." I explained to her.

"Ah that's why it seemed familiar." She said as she realized where she recognized it from.

I turned my attention towards the field as the match began.

~

Although #10 and #1 showed off their avatar to claim the upper hand we didn't lose.

In the beginning of the second half our Hakuryuu approached the goal to score but #1 released their avatar to protect the goal. Then #10 also released his avatar to score a goal and it went through. But afterwards we made sure to let Shuu mark him, since Shu was able to keep up with him. Afterwards Nishiki broke past #1 and scored a goal. Apparently he had an avatar as well, but was keeping it away for some training he was doing. In the end we won the game with 3-2.

After the match as we were exiting to take the bus, when my cousins came by.

"Hey Tenma!" Tatsuki called me.

"Your still here?" I said.

"Yeah, we wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the hot springs" Tatsuki said.

"Hot Springs? Oh man, I haven't been there for some time." I said remembering the last time I had visited.

"What do you think?" Tatsuki asked.

"Well I have to go back to the school and after that I can join" I told them.

"Alright we will be at the Onsen's En. We will wait in the lobby for you." Tatsuki as he left with Katsuki and Tenki.

We part ways and I headed into the bus to go back to the school.

"Hey Tenma" Kariya called. "You mind if I join?" He asked me.

"For what?" I asked a bit confused.

"The hot springs!" He said excitedly.

"Ahh, I mean I guess you can join." I said not wanting to be a bad person.

"Ohhh can I join as well?" Hamano asked.

"I mean, I don't mind but you know you have to pay for your own entry fee." I told them

"Of course." Hamano said with a grin.

I sighed.

"Hey Everyone! Let's go the Hot Springs!!" Hamano called out to everyone and invited them. With some of them cheering they all agreed to join in. This was not what I was expecting.

"Coach what about you?" Hamano asked him.

"Hm, what?" Coach said puzzled.

"You wanna come to the hot springs with us?" Hamano asked him.