Chapter 15 [Ultimate Thunder]

Date: 10th May, Monday

Tenma's POV

Everyone in first year gasped as it was revealed that Haru was our sponsor. No wonder she was following us. It must had been coincidence when we asked her for help for the exam. The second and third years were a bit confused why we gasped.

"Hello everyone, My name is Tsumugi Haru. I'm a first year, in class 1-1. My father is the CEO of Haruko, short for Haru corporation. We will be supporting Raimon from now on." She introduced her self.

Everyone cheered in celebration. We lost our sponsor last week yet we gained a new one in a week. As we all were welcoming Tsumugi to the club, Endou told everyone to try on the new uniforms  with our sponsors logo on it and meet him in the field.

With everyone excited than ever, we all went to change into our new uniforms. Our uniform design had been changed slightly. Instead of the usual stripe line on shoulder to our sleeves with a ring, was replaced with a lighting. The lighting was on the right sleeve and on the left side of the shorts. On our right side, everything was the same like our old design. There was a new design that separates the middle from two colors. Our main color was yellow for the jersey. And bluish cyan for our shorts. For second team the blue color in the half of the uniform was white.

The second team went to the open field for practice.

"Ill see you later Tenma" Nishizono said as he went away.

As we walked on to the field, Tsumugi looked over us and observed ourselves before giving a thumbs up and saying not bad.

"Okay now that we have a sponsor we are gonna practice for the match this Saturday. It's unbelievable but it is Teikou Academy." Coach Endou declared.

"We are fighting Teikou next?" Tsumugi asked.

"Yeah but it's not gonna be that easy" He said serious.

"Teikou is one of the only teams that won in a streak of 40 years, until Raimon broke it 10 years ago. And you know what let's keep it that way"

"I don't know if you all know this but Kidou Yuuto has taken over Teikoku as their trainer. Kageyama Reigi is still the coach,we all know what kind of person he is. He would had so many things up his sleeve, but with Kidou on the team he probably wouldn't have a chance" Tsumugi said.

Since Teikoku was our next opponent we had to come up with s strong HT. Apparently they have strong defense and not to mention offense. Their formation has five defender's instead of the usual four. It is gonna be really hard to defeat them. Even if we still approach them with our regular formation it will crumble like a piece of paper. Not to mention the offense shots and techniques will be a lot stronger than our current team. Even against Mannouzaka we would had lost if me and Shuu wasn't in the game.

Sangoku proposed the idea of the an old HT, Ultimate Thunder. It was an old technique that was created by Tsurugi Yuuichi 3 years back. Coach Endou asked him about how the technique works.

"Four team members pass the ball to each other; each time they do, the energy gets transferred with each member's pass into the ball until it gets fully charged and gets a glowing appearance. They then pass the ball to the last striker who has a high enough shooting power to volley the ball on the opposing side, causing the energy to explode directly at the center of the opposing team's defence, which makes an opening for the upcoming striker to try to score a goal. " Sangoku explained.

Apparently Kurmumada, Amagi and him had seen it in action when they are in their first year. 

"If it requires someone with high shooting power..." Shindou said as he stared at Tsurugi. Everyone stared at him for a moment before he said, he'd be willing to give it a shot. If we master the technique within these 4 days then we will probably have a winning chance.