Chapter 2 [Form for the Club]

Date: 5 April, Monday

After the school ended, all students were allowed to explore the clubs. Nishizono and I headed straight to the soccer club with Aoi slowly following behind us. When we sprinting through the hallways, a familiar guy was walking in front of us. I quickly recognized this guy.

I poked his shoulder and asked. "Hey, You're the guy that played against the soccer members during lunchtime right? " He looked at me surprised and smiled back while nodding.

'Hmm?...A Nice guy, huh? '

"I'm Matsukaze Tenma. I'm gonna be joining the soccer club. " I said

Nishizono joined the conversation and introduced himself as well. "I'm Nishizono Shinsuke, I'm also join the soccer club. "

"Looks like Raimon soccer club will be having a lot of members in the club" He said.

"I heard they already has a second team as well"I said

"WHAT?! I didn't hear anything about that. "Nishizono said.

"It's was obvious from the match in winter season. Second team plays in the season school tournaments. While the regular team plays in the District and National Tournaments" I explained.

"You sure know a lot about the club before even entering. " Tsurugi said.

I stared at Tsurugi for a while before grinning widely saying. "That's cause I know Endou Mamoru, the coach of the team. He taught soccer when I was young. "

"Wow! That's so lucky. I only get to see him in matches. "Nishizono said.

"I met Gouenji Shuuya, Kira Hiroto and Fubuki Atsuya when I was young."Tsurugi added.

"What is up with you guys having connections with Inazuma Japan members!? " Nishizono a little angrily.

"Then I shouldn't say this either I guess" I said.

"What? " He asked.

"Endou was my mentor. When I was young" I told.

"Gouenji was also my mentor. "Tsurugi added.

"Looks like we both are gonna be rivals aren't we? Tsurugi. " I responded.

He smiled at me before widening his eyes in surprise. "How did you know my name? "

I made a dumbfounded face and said "Cause your technique and appearance was similar to Tsurugi Yuuichi"

"Oh"He mumbled.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE BROTHER IS TSURUGI YUUICHI?!?! "
Nishizono shouted. I guess he didn't realized. "Yeah, my name is Tsurugi Kyousuke. I'm his younger brother. " Tsurugi replied.

We reached the club and walked to the stadium since there was a board saying members were practicing at the field. When we headed to the field the regular team was playing against the second team. I looked around and found Endou standing in front of the bench. There's was also a few students there watching as well. I approached Endou quickly.

"Endou-san! " I called out to him.

Endou turned and noticed me. He gave a big grin and stopped the match on the field. All members came to take a break.

"So Tenma are you ready to play on the field? "

"I sure am! " I replied with excitement.

"Well that's some great enthusiasm but unfortunately, you can't play on the field yet"

"Ehh?? Why? "

"Cause you're not a member yet." He clapped his hand to grab the attention of the students.

"Alright everyone, to join the soccer club please fill your club application form and the form which is being given out now by our manager. The form contain some questions about your experience with soccer and medical information about you. You need to fill out the form before 6pm,Thursday. Any form applied after that won't be accepted unless the team recommends. Also there will be a practice match with the regular team this Friday, After school. So everyone make sure get plenty of rest and attend for the match. I will be checking your skills and abilities, cause I'm gonna choose a few members for the regular team "

" HAAAI!" Everyone replied back.

'Hmm...i have a chance to be on the regular team? Nice'

I received my club form from the manager and I was walking away to head home but I was stopped by Aoi. "Are you already going back? Don't you wanna watch the match? " I looked over to the members before glancing back at Aoi. "I wanna be ready for the match in Friday so I'm gonna head out"

'Plus I already know about them from the matches'

I walked home and changed in to my sports outfit. I grabbed the ball and took Sasuke with me as we headed to the Elementary school to pick up Tenkishi. After picking up Tenkishi and returning him home i headed myself and Sasuke to the riverbed. I practiced dribbling like the usual like any other day until evening. But today i tried scoring goals as well, just in case in the practice match i have a chance to make a shoot.

When the sun was setting, i sat down on the bench satisfied with the practice. I grabbed the ball and put it near my feet.

"Today was really exciting, you know Sasuke. I met up with Endou-san and got a few more friends. Nishizono Shinsuke and Tsurugi Kyousuke. They are gonna be joining the soccer club as well. Who knew, that Tsurugi Yuuichi had a younger brother. 3 years after his graduation his brother joined the school. Nishizino said that he played for a team in elementary school and was a defender. How lucky... I hope Endou-san will choose me into the team. Maybe to the regular team." I smirked at my thoughts.

"Come on Sasuke we gotta go home. Aki-nee will be worried. " I grabbed the ball and Sasuke's leash before sprinting off back to the apartment. After arriving Aki-nee greeted me and told me to take a shower before i eat dinner. I went back to my room and took a shower before changing in to my pajamas. After dinner i headed back to my room, ready to go to sleep.

As i laid down, i got so comfortable after a long day of practicing. I put an alarm so i can wake up early tomorrow. I slowly drifted off to sleep.