Chapter 60 [Summer Vacation]

With the help of Tsumugi, Tenma was able to take his friends for a trip to his inn in Okinawa. The trip included first and second years of Raimon. The third years unfortunately were unable to make it due to the their own family trip. Along with them joined the members of zodiac. Also among them joined Tsurugi's older brother.

"Hello, everyone in Raimon. I am Tsurugi Yuuichi. Thank you for looking after my brother in the past." Yuuichi introduced himself.  

The members all looked up to him as he was a lot taller than them. "How come you're tagging along Yuuichi-nii?" Haru  asked him.

"Well, i was gonna be taking a break so I decided to join Kyousuke. He said Tenma said he's fine with it." Yuuichi explained. Tenma turned to Tsurugi who turned away. 'You.. Have some courage will ya?' Tenma thought.

Tenma lied and went along with it. They all took a private jet prepared by HaruCorp. They were originally going o take a train but realized it was gonna take over half a day and more costly. So they took the plane instead saving more then 3 hours.

After arriving at the airport there was bus by the entrance with Matsukaze written on it. Tenma excitedly approached the driver. "Uncle Tarou." He called out.

"Oh look at that you got it right."

"OF course Dad dislikes driving the bus around, unlike you who loves touring the place around."

"Tenma-kun?" Haru called out waiting for him to introduced the driver. "Oh right, this is my uncle Tarou." Tenma introduced to him. Tarou greeted the kids before he told all of them to get in the bus. They all put the belongings in the trunk. Since it was a while till they would reach the inn Tarou drive them around slowly telling them about the town. After wards he drove back to the inn. 

All members were filled with amazement as they arrived at the Matsukaze Inn. It was a bit traditional looking but looked huge. It was two story and had two wings. As Tenma arrived at the entrance Tatsuki jumped on to him. Tenma caught him but quickly let go and pushed him away.

"Come on don't treat me like that." Tatsuki pouted.

"No! Let me go!" Tenma screamed as he pushed him away and ran away. Tastsuki followed after him chasing him down with two other girls joining them. Katsuki sighed as he approached the confused Raimon and Zodiacs plus Yuuichi. 

"Sorry, we tend to be very mischievous here at home." Katsuki informed them.

"I see, but who were the other two girls following after him?" Aoi asked.

"Oh that's our cousin sisters from our dad's side. They aren't that much of trouble but they tend to chase after Tenma a lot." Katsuki replied.

All of them sweat dropped in disbelief. Katsuki gave them a tour of the place and showed them the six rooms they will be staying in. 

Room 1- Haru, Aoi, Midori, Akane, Sakura, Mizukawa, Morimura

Room 2- Shindou, Kirino, Hamano, Hamano, Kurama, Nishiki

Room 3- Tsurugi, Shinsuke, Kariya, Kageyama, Shuu, Hakuryuu

Room 4 - Matatagi, Ibuki, Tetsukado, Kusaka, Manabe, Minaho

Room 5 - Yuuichi

"Why do i get my own room?" Yuuichi asked.

"You're an adult. Suck it up." Haru said to Yuuichi.

Tenma came into his old room and locked the door. He wanted to save himself from the cousins from his dad's side. "Nozomi and Suzume has not changed at all."

Nozomi was an year younger and Suzume was two years younger then him. They are like younger sisters to him but he tends to get annoyed with them more than his actual blood brother. "Nozo-nee and Suzu-nee? What are you doing here?" Tenma heard his younger brother speak.