Chapter 4 [Steal Skills]

Date: 12 April, Monday.

Even though we joined the team last week, our practices were serious. I received my uniform which was number 14. Lucky number 14. Currently we were practicing on the fields for a practice match at the end of this week. I was working on stealing the ball from Kurama-senpai. He had a great control over the ball. I was losing my patience a little since I haven't stolen the ball from him even once.

The whistle blew and practice was over for today. First day of practice wasn't good enough for me. Aoi gave a a water bottle which I chugged down instantly.

"Everyone, we will be having a practice match against Eito Academy. " Coach Endou announced.

'Eito Academy?'

Everyone nodded and cleaned up and headed to the locker room. I also went to change clothes. I went in and took off my jersey. Then I heard the captain call my name. "Tenma, is that a scar?"

"Yeah, I got injured as a kid and got this scar"

He was talking about the huge scar on my back. Which was caused by the planks that fell. I turned my back to protect Sasuke so I got a scar there. I quickly put on my uniform so no one can ask anymore questions. After I left the club I met up with Shinsuke and Aoi.

"How was practice, Tenma?"Shinsuke asked.

"It was great. I got to play with the striker of the team" I replied.

'Whose skill was low'

"That's amazing but you know what's more amazing?" Shinsuke said.

"What?" I asked.

"Training with Kazemaru Ichirouta" He replied.

"What? He was here?"I asked surprised.

"Yeah the Season team gets a different trainer every season." He explained.

"But why Kazemaru on Spring tho?" I wandered.

"Because the spring breeze probably." Aoi said.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

"So who are you gonna be playing against?" Shinsuke asked.

"Eito Academy, you?" I replied and asked.

"Gassan Kunimitsu" He replied.

"Hmm isn't that a strong team?" I said.

"No, we are playing against the second team. You're gonna be playing against the original team." He replied.

"Oh yeah" i scratched the back of my head. I reached my house so i waved goodbye to them and went it in. Aki-nee greeted me and asked how practice was? I replied with a grin "Perfect" After saying that i went back to my room. After sitting down, i grabbed my phone and dialed a number. The number picked up after the second ring.

"Hey Its me. Yeah practice... Kurama Norihito his skill was pretty low. Of course i pretended to be an idiot. I can't reveal mine so soon. I gotta impress coach by the end of this week though. If i wanna be on the practice match. Yeah...Oh yeah is there any spies on Eito?No then maybe i shouldn't enter. Oh yeah, impressions. Right. Gotcha i will call next week." I hanged the call. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

'1.....2.....3'

"Tenma, Dinner is ready so come soon" Aki-nee called out.

"Hai" I replied and went to take a quick shower before heading back to the dinning room. Tenki was already there eating dinner. I sat down near him and started eating as well. "So how was practice?" Tenki asked.

"Oh, pretty fun" I replied.

"Everything is gonna be fun for you isn't it?"

"Yeah everything is fun if you are positive"

"What about Murder?" He asked suddenly.

"What about Murder??"

"Is it fun killing someone?"

"Isn't it fun for a psychopath?"

"..." He paused for a while because of my answer.

"There's something wrong with you" he said before ending the conversation.

'But its fun in it's own way, its terrible someone has to die but fun that someone is dying. He he...'

Date: 13 April, Tuesday.

Today at practice  i was playing against Shindou Takuto, the captain of the team. I gotta say he was harder than Kurama. It was hard even keeping up an act even. So i decided to get serious a little after a quick break.

I dashed towards as i looked down at the ball to know which side would he be turning to. I turned to the right a little as a feint. He slid to the left but i turned my body around and used my left leg to hold the ball. Shindou was heading forward at the moment so he tripped over the ball i was holding under my foot. He fell on the grass. I raised my head and look downed on him, before putting an huge grin and yelled.

" I got the ball!!"

I caught the attention of others. Then Kurama said. "That's amazing but wasn't that only once?"

'Don't worry i plan to beat you up ONCE'

Shindou got up and said to continue. He stole the ball from me again. So i decided to steal it back every single time. And i gotta say Shindou lost his words after stole back the ball.

'The master has become the student now.'

I sprinted towards him quickly not giving him enough time to react back. Then he started coming towards me so i decided to play around to the yesterday's movement of Kurama. Bouncing the ball on his head, leg and balancing on his ankle. Shindou started losing his breath after a while.

'Dang, this guy has no stamina.'

It wasn't long before Coach stopped the two of us only. We were called over so we went to Coach.

"Tenma that was impressive i gotta say, but i thought you were only good at dribbling and passing?"

"Oh yesterday i watched Kurama-senpai's movement really closely and and was practicing by my self by the riverbed."

"Still an improvement in one day, how can that be possible?"

"I guess i'm quick at learning"

"If that's so then wouldn't you be good at everything by now?"

"I was mostly playing by myself and sometimes with Tenki. He doesn't love soccer as much as me so i was able to steal the ball easily but yesterday Kurama-senpai movement were hard to keep up with so i needed time."

He looked at me straight into my eyes. It wasn't long before he sighed and called over Kirino. Now i had to steal the ball from Shindou and get past Kirino.

'Ah yes obstacles.'

Krino-senpai's defense level was harder than i thought. It was hard to get past him. All through out the practice i couldn't get past Kirino. As usual after practice, warm down, clean up, change and head home.

 As usual after practice, warm down, clean up, change and head home