Chapter 20 [Old Friends]

Date: 17th May, Monday

Endou's POV

"Kanpai" everyone said as we clinked our glasses of beer. I was with my old friends from junior high. Not just some friends but the Inzauma Japan team. I was going to go join the team as well but I felt more like I belong in Raimon, not as a player but a coach. To teach them what I learned and lead them into victory. People who made it into the Inazuma Japan team were Kira Hiroto, Inamori Asuto, Fubuki Atsuya, Kiyama Tatsuya, Tsunami Jousuke and Haizaki Ryouhei.

These guys had the ability to join the Japan, which was honestly so impressive. The others were from different clubs in Tokyo. Gouenji, Ryuuji, Toramaru, Someoka, and Fudou. They weren't chosen for to represent Japan but that didn't mean that they had to stop playing.

"You okay Endou?" Gouenji asked me.

"Oh I'm okay" I answered to Gouenji who was sitting next to me.

"You sure about that, you said that you left Haru in care of your team." Kidou said.

"HARU's On your Team??" Hiroto asked surprised.

"As a manager. I'm sure it will be fine she will do an amazing job." I said since I trusted that Haru will do an amazing job.

RECAP

"I CANT HEAR YOU!" Haru yelled in Tenma's ear.

"SIX!!!" He yelled as he did a push up.

OVER

"So what's being going on with Raimon? have you qualified for the tournament yet?" Asuto asked excitedly.

"Not yet, we still have to play against one more school" I answered.

"Which school are you going to be playing against?" Tsunami asked.

"Kaiou Gakuen" I replied.

"I see" Tsunami said.

"By the way I heard about some fifth sector or something, making soccer even for all schools what's that about?" Atsuya asked with a serious face. Right I forgot about them.

"I received some information about it too. Natsumi told me about that the fifth sector wants to follow some score board before the games. She refused it of course, and after that I don't know what they have been up to." I explained. They approached Natsumi this year in the beginning and but since Natsumi refused they hadn't done anything after that.

"Who's this fifth sector guy anyway?" Haizaki asked.

"From what I have heard it's still a mystery. But I did hear that they were training young children to become elites at soccer." Kidou answered.

"Children? Do you mean the SEEDs?" Hiroto asked.

"Is that what they are called?" Atsuya asked.

"Yeah something about SEEDs being trained to spy on the team and give all the information out." Kidou answered.

"Yeah, Haru told me there is one seed on out team as well." I added.

"What if she is the one?" Atsuya said jokingly.

"Very unlikely of her to suck up to someone" Hiroto answered. "She would rather be a boss rather work for the others."

"That's somehow a good point" Atsuya replied.

"Kidou what about your team?" Nosaka asked.

"We found out about four of the SEEDs that were in our team" Kidou replied.

"Holy shit, what did you do then?" Haizaki asked. 

"I mean kicked them out of the club for once, can't have them leaking anymore information." Kidou replied.