8. Genin

She was shocked to see the sight unfold in front of her eyes.

"Move it, move it. Master Itachi is coming through" shouted a boy. There were three boys and behind that was Itachi with a priceless look on his face.

"Make way! It is master Itachi." Said another one. Inora couldnt hide the laughter erupting from her. Itachi's eyes immediately found hers and pleaded her to get him out of this situation.

"Oi! Your Master Itachi needs to go home. So get out of the way" Inora said to those three boys and grabbed Itachi's hand and ran from there.

Once they were out of the academy, Inora started laughing like crazy. "So where do you want to go now Master Itachi?" She asked laughing. "Thats enough Redhead".

"Dont call me that you idiot." She lightly slapped his arm. "What was that back there?"

"There was this bully, a senior academy student who tried to attack those kids and also came for me. So I just defended myself" Itachi said shrugging his shoulders. "Let me guess. That guy is now in the infirmary?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Yeah. He is." Itachi sighed knowing he could never really lie to his friend. "Great. He deserved it. No one should go around randomly hurting people. You did the right thing Itachi." She smiled softly.

~

A few days later Inora was sitting on a tree branch writing notes about her father's teleportation jutsu when she saw a bunch of senior kids talking about Itachi.

"This time we will make sure to beat him to a pulp" a boy said and they started walking. Inora immediately put her things away to catch up to them. When she reached there she saw them ready to fight Itachi.

And those three boys from the other day were standing there scared. She immediately stood in between those boys and Itachi.

"Dont do this. You may get expelled from the academy" she said to them. "Who the hell do you think you are you tomato. You first years sure are so full of yourselves" and they launched forward. Itachi and Inora started engaging. Both of them had absolute co-ordination in their movements. It was safe to say they were kicking some asses. But soon they were cornered and Inora saw the teachers running towards them. A guy punched both of them and poof.

One was a substituition and another was a shadow clone. Everyone stood there shocked. Soon the teachers broke the fight.

A few days later both Itachi and Inora were told that they passed the academy.

~

They both stood with a bunch of older students for assigining the genin team. "Team 2 will be Tenma Izumo, Shinko Inari and Itachi Uchiha. And your chunin incharge is Yuki Minazuki" Itachi was assigned his team and he left with them while Inora waited for her turn. "Team 8 will be Sato Inuzuka, Inora Namikaze and Tomura Nara and your chunin incharge is Namida Hyuga"

~

"How long do we have to chase lost dogs and pigs. This is getting irritating. Dont they have a C or B rank mission for us. We have been basically doing the same stuff for the last 6 months" the Inuzuka threw a temper tantrum. All three of them have been waiting for their sensei. "Dont whine like a kid Sato. If there is anyone who should be complaining for not getting proper missions to utilize their talents it should be Inora not you." the dark haired Nara said nonchalantly. "What the hell does that supposed to mean?".

"Alright cut it out guys. We are summoned to the Hokage's office lets go" their sensei Namida said. And they all left.

"I am assigning team 2 and team 8 to guard the Akane siblings. They are the children of Sir Akane a noble advisor of the feudal lord. Both the teams are to escort the siblings to their estate safely." The Hokage stated.