51. Obito Uchiha

"Naruto! Are you going to give up? Because I am not." Sasuke said making his way towards Obito. Everybody looked shocked. Inora went near her brother placing a hand on his shoulder making him look at her. She saw his eyes flowing with tears and gently wiped his tear stained cheeks. "Lets do this little brother." She said giving him a smile.

He stood up with his bright cloak on him giving Inora a firm nod. Naruto's feelings and his memories of his past flowed through everyone using Ino's jutsu. "You are right Inora, I cant just make everything we have done until this point meaningless." He said and joined Sasuke in his Kurama mode. Sasuke used Jugoo's curse mark to cover his Susanoo to activate Sage mode. Hashirama showed everyone the very first Five Kage summit from his memories. "Please, I beg of you. All of my, no our beloved children, now is the time to take all the pain, the frustration and suffering we shinobi have endured and weaven into our true dream." Hashirama said while the Five Kage joined the battle field.

"Are you gonna be cowards and give up the very last minute or prove yourself that the pain we have been through is worth the peace we are gaining later? Make a choice." Inora said making everyone look at her. All of them had a determined look on their faces. She rushed towards the roots that came towards them cutting it off and moving forward to destroy the giant tree.

~

Everyone soon followed behind charging forward. The veins shaped themselves like dragons and came towards them. "Wind style: Massive wind scythe." Inora made her way forward but got distracted by a loud thud. She saw Naruto and Sasuke fall down. She immediately teleported to them and stood in front of them protectively.

"You guys okay?" She asked while glaring at Obito who stood a little far away. "Yeah. I am fine." Naruto answered "Why do you do this? And what exactly are you fighting for anyway? For you comrades or do you fight for this world?" Obito asked. Inora was about to speak but got interrupted by Obito.

"Listen. Comrades eventually betray you. And this world transforms love into hatred. You should know this more than anyone Inora. You have experienced it. Even Itachi betrayed you and left you alone. People of the leaf and Sasuke betrayed you and your brother in the past. We are the same, the cummulating anger will change you both in time. And soon even more pain and suffering shall assault you." Obito said looking straight at Inora.

"You dont know when comrades might betray you again or if the allied forces might go back to fighting each other. You dont even know if you can defeat me right now. There should be no reason to keep fighting for a world like this. No matter what its coming to an end in few minutes. So why do you keep fighting?" Obito asked.

"Once there was this boy in my village who wanted to become the Hokage. He was my father's student. He chose the name Inora for me. Inora means light you know. He believed that I can be one of the shinobis who bring light into this world and stand beside him when he becomes the Hokage." Inora said confidently looking at the Uchiha infront of her. She saw the look of surprise on his eyes for a millisecond but he soon covered it up. "And I truly believe in that too. Light will shed upon this dark and hateful shinobi world. Neither me nor my brother will give up until we achieve that." She continued.

"Its our ninja way. No matter what I will never go back on my word. That is and always will be our ninja way." Naruto said standing up and activated his Kurama mode and Sasuke stood beside him. "I thought I told you to go to sleep." Obito said, his voice dangerously low. "Lets end it with our next move Naruto. Inora join us." Sasuke said activating his Susanoo. "We will sleep tomorrow and dream our own dreams." Naruto said.

~

Sasuke used his Susanoo as a shield merging with Naruto's Kurama form. Inora stood along with them and gasped seeing that. "I believe this is what Madara did once before, didnt he?" Sasuke said with a smirk. Obito floated in the air raising himself to their eyelevel.