55. Aftermath

"They have done it. I will now call upon the other Kage's soul from the afterlife to perform this summoning jutsu." Haguromo said making the others eyes widen. "They did it!" Inora exclaimed hugging Itachi tight.

Soon all the previous Kage's souls were called by the Otsutsuki and he explained them the purpose for which they were summoned. They were all sitting in a circle. Inora was sat with Minato and Itachi on either side of her. Haguromo was on the center.

"Summoning jutsu."

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi were the first ones to arrive soon followed by all the tailed beasts and Madara. "Welcome back home Naruto." Minato smiled greeting his son. "Dad?" Naruto asked shocked. "You are back in your world via a summoning done by all the prior five Kage together. Naruto, Sasuke and the rest of you too. You did an excellent job in saving the world." Haguromo said to the Four. Soon all four of them were engulfed in the tighest group hug ever.
"Thank goodness you are alive. Looks like I was freaking out for nothing." Inora said breaking the hug. "Inora?!" Naruto exclaimed. "I thought you were caught in ..." Sasuke said but stopped as soon as his eyes met Itachi's. "Itachi saved me from becoming a cocoon. And Mr.Otsutsuki here helped us too." She explained.

"That explains your presence." Kakashi said in relief. "Kakashi! Your eyes. What happened to Obito?" Inora asked noticing the sharingan in both his eyes. Before he could reply. "You are Kakashi Hatake. Is that right?" Haguromo asked. "Oh.. yes sir." He replied. "Good job in guiding everyone and sealing my mother away." Haguromo said. "Oh no. I cant take credit. I hardly played any part at all. It was these three and many other comrades as well. And also there was a former friend who lend me a lot of strength." Kakashi replied.

"That is why I said you did a good job guiding everyone. Despite losing your way, you remained Naruto's teacher and Obito's friend. Or else you wouldnt have likely succeeded in stopping my mother." Haguromo said shocking Kakashi. "Hey! Kurama! Were you lonely being separated from me." Naruto asked running towards the said beast.

"This is exactly what I had envisioned." Haguromo said looking at Naruto who was bickering with Kurama. "There would one day be a shinobi who could even move tailed beasts to cooperate. You also did a great job shaping your brother into the shinobi he is today." He said looking at Inora. "Naruto caused Obito's change of heart. He restored Obito back to himself." Kakashi said. "I see. Then I will be sure to ask that tale to Obito in the after world. Wait.. is he still?" Haguromo asked making Inora's eyes widen. She looked at Kakashi who had a sad look on his face.

Kakashi grabbed Inora's hands and they were in Kakashi's psyche along with Obito. "Obito!" Inora exclaimed. "I got to go soon." He said. "Yeah." Replied the masked man not really knowing what to say while Inora stood there frozen. "I really made a mess of the shinobi world so much that I dont even know what to say to you both in parting." Obito said looking down. "Well atleast we get to say goodbye as friends not enemies and I got to see the old you again, the one who was always late because of helping others. Thats plenty enough atleast for me." Kakashi said with a smile that made his eyes crinkle.

Before Obito could reply he was engulfed in a hug by the redhead. "I will miss you Obito. I really wish I got more time to spend with you as a kid. Its because of you I am what I am today. Thank you." She said. Obito could feel her tears drenching his shoulders. His eyes widened at her words and he then smiled softly. "Take care Inora." He said wiping her tears.

He then looked at his friend. "Alright then. Guess I will be going now. I've been keeping Rin waiting." He said slowly disappearing and Kakashi's eyes turned normal. Inora stood there her heart feeling heavy. Kakashi almost passed out but was caught by Sakura. "As of today, the Kakashi of sharingan is no more." He said.