52. Naruto and Sasuke

"Are you really sure about this? You could live and atone for your sins." Kakashi reasoned. "No. That path would be the easy way out." Obito replied. Inora felt something weird, before she could say anything a black hand emerged from the ground digging its fingers in Obito's stomach.

"This time I will be helping you out. Sorry Obito, but this was the whole reason I was stuck on to you in the first place." said the black creature that emerged from under the ground.

"Black Zetsu?" Obito exclaimed weakly while that thing spread throughout his body. "What the hell?" Inora exclaimed.

"Art of Rinne rebirth."

Then Black zetsu separated himself from Obito. "Obito, I am afraid you finished being useful" Black Zetsu said while everyone stood there in shock. "What did you do?" Kakashi asked wide eyed. "Madara has now come back to life completely" Obito replied making them gasp. "Since you performed the Rinne rebirth, you will die. All that remains is to take back that left eye." Black Zetsu said and before he could blink Inora launched at him with a rasengan.

He took a hit but then attached himself to Obito making all of them freeze in their tracks. "That hurts but looks like you will hang on a little longer while I am attached to him or more like occupy his body." Black zetsu said sitting up with Obito. "What exactly are you? You arent human." Minato asked. "I am Madara's will incarnate and I will eliminate anyone who gets in Madara's way." He replied standing up.

"Black Zetsu, I thought you have been captured." Kakashi said in anger. "All of you, Obito included have perpetually and greatly underestimated Madara's plan and you underestimated me as well. Obito is a good for nothing traitor who went against Madara's plan. Now until he dies, I am going to use his body to fight you. Its only fair that he be useful at the end." Black zetsu said. "Why you? He isnt your toy." Inora gritted her teeth in anger.

Suddenly the Ten tails was released from Obito's body. "He is going to fight us with that thing? Kakashi can you manage?" Minato asked earning a yes from the masked man. "Kamui" He said and it suddenly disappeared. "Did you do it?" Inora asked to Kakashi who was panting heavily. "I think I failed." He replied.

Black zetsu tried taking the rinnegan from Obito but he wasnt able to. "It looks like Obito is fighting to prevent his rinnegan to fall into Madara's hands." Minato said. "Stubborn fool. You are almost dead. Just give up. This left eye came to you via Nagato but its time for it to return to its rightful owner. The only ones that have awakened the rinnegan in this entire world are the Sage of Six paths and Madara Uchiha. Its not a trivial thing to be kept by the likes of you." Black Zetsu said to Obito.

"I have hidden the right eye and I am going to have Kakashi and Inora destroy the left eye now." Obito said making Zetsu laugh. "White zetsu found the right eye a while ago and its already in Lord Madara's hands. You are a useless fool who refuses to die. Just stop resisting. You would be dead already if I didnt get stuck to you." Zetsu said. "Then detach yourself from me and take the rinnegan off my dead body." Obito said still resisting Zetsu. "No. The moment I do that, these 3 will kill me before I could take the rinnegan. Did you forget that I was the one who gathered intel for the Akatsuki? I have already analyzed the strengths and abilities of these 3." Zetsu said.

"Kakashi! Hurry up and destroy the left eye." Obito said weakly. "Obito's conscience is clear. Now is our chance." Kakashi said. "Yes. But the problem is how are we going to tear that guy away from Obito and we cant let him hand over the left eye to the enemy." Minato said. Inora suddenly realized something and gasped loudly with her eyes wide.

"Whats wrong Inora?" Kakashi asked. "Its... its... I dont sense the tailed beasts chakra. I also dont sense Naruto's either." She said her heart thumping loudly. She immediately weaved hand signs teleporting herself to Naruto without another word.

~

She stood on top of Gaara's sand that was moving at a high speed with an unconscious Naruto and Sakura who was manually pumping his heart to keep him alive. "Inora! Can you teleport us to Lord fourth?" Gaara asked at the redhead who appeared suddenly. Inora stood there frozen seeing her brother. His chakra was very very faint. She couldnt believe her eyes. "INORA" Gaara's voice brought her back. "Take us to Lord Fourth." He said and she did it without any question teleporting all of them to her father.

"Inora! What happened?" Minato asked. "Kakashi sensei! Naruto's nine tails has been extracted." Sakura said. "Lord Fourth, I bring a message from Naruto's nine tails. He said to transplant the other half of the Nine tails that you have within you into Naruto. That will save him." Gaara informed. Inora's eyes brimmed with tears. She gasped again falling on her knees with her hands on her head. "No."

"Inora!" Kakashi exclaimed. "I dont sense Sasuke's chakra either." She whispered, her voice shaky. "Inora, you should go check on Sasuke. Naruto will be fine." Minato reassured. Inora stood up knowing this isnt the time to get emotional. She nodded to her father and teleported herself to Sasuke.

~

Sasuke laid on his stomach bleeding heavily. He took a direct hit to his heart. Inora's eyes widened as soon as she saw him. She immediately got to work. She turned him around to lay him on his back. Her hands started to glow green trying to heal his heart. But nothing seemed to work. She tried doing CPR. She also tried sending her lightning chakra to his heart in hopes of getting it to work again. "No no no. You arent dying on my watch dammit." Inora said her hands still glowing green and tears fell from her eyes.

She then realised that normal methods were futile. She weaved hand signs placing one of her hands on his chest and the other on his forehead. Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu reached them. "What did you do to my Sasuke?" Karin screamed at her. "Enough Karin! Inora is Tsunade's student and one of the best medics." Orochimaru said making Karin shut up once she realized that Inora was trying to heal Sasuke.

Soon the crimson marks spread in her body began to thin down and started spreading near Sasuke's wounds . His wounds werent healing as rapidly as it did for Inora but it was slowly healing. She felt Sasuke's heart regenerating slowly. Orochimaru was amazed at what he was seeing. Slowly but surely Sasuke's heart started beating. Chakra started to flow in his body. Inora felt her chakra draining but she kept going. "Is he going to be okay? Hey? Say something." Karin asked impatiently.

Inora felt Sasuke's chakra boost suddenly, his chakra felt a little different and he opened his eyes.
"Time to get going." He said sitting up. Inora immediately hugged him in relief. It kinda caught him offguard. "Thank goodness! You are awake." She said breaking the hug giving him a weak smile. She was exhausted. She wasnt sure how long she would be able to keep going.

Sasuke didnt fail to notice her exhaustion. He understood that the redhead was the one who healed him. "Will you be able to teleport to Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "In my current state I can only teleport one person." She replied. "That is plenty. Only I need to go." He said. "But Sasuke.." Karin started only to be stopped by Orochimaru. Inora saw his rinnegan and gasped. "How did you..?" She asked. "No time to explain. Lets go." He said standing up. Inora stood up too placing a hand on his shoulder teleporting to Naruto.

~

Inora saw that Madara became the Ten tails jinchuriki and Naruto was alive making her sigh in relief. Naruto's chakra felt different too. "We are the ones who are going to take you down." Naruto said to Madara. "Your time has come Madara." Sasuke said glaring at the elder Uchiha. "Inora. You should sit this one out. We can handle him." Naruto said to his sister and she couldnt agree more. She was drained and she needed some time to restore her chakra. "Be careful" she warned the two and teleported herself to Kakashi.

"Inora! You okay?" Kakashi asked the redhead. He noticed that the red markings that spread throughout her body has become thin. It was barely visible but her jutsu was still active. "I will be." She said sitting down and started to gather Nature energy.