3. Little brother

Both of them sat in comfortable silence as they were happily eating dumplings that Itachi bought.

"This tastes amazing Itachi" the redhead savoured the food in front of her.

"Hey is that a red crow?" Asked Itachi.
"What?Where?" She turned around to find nothing when she was about to ask she found him eating her dumplings.

"How dare you? You dumpling thief!" Inora started chasing Itachi. They started goofing around happy with each others presence.

"What was that for?" Asked the redhead giggling. "Nothing I am just happy" said the boy

"Mmm. Is there any specific reason? You even bought dumplings today. You sure seem to be in a good mood"

"Yeah. I am going to be a big brother" said the Uchiha smiling widely.

"Really? That is awesome."

"Yeah. Mom said that I will be having a baby brother soon"

"That is wonderful Itachi. You will be a great brother."

"Thankyou Inora" and then they sat there talking about all random stuffs.

"Inora Namikaze when are you planning on returning home? Your mother is furious that you are late for dinner" she turned around to look at her father.

"Has it been that long? I didnt know lets go dad. I dont want to make mom any more mad. See you later. Bye Itachi. Say hello to your mom for me will ya?"

"Sure. Bye Inora."

~

Inora could not believe what she was hearing."Are you really telling the truth?"

"Yes dear. You are going to be a big sister" said Kushina smiling. She turned around to look at her stunned father. Tears of happiness filled her eyes. "I am going to be a Big sister" she whispered to herself. And both redheads were pulled in a huge hug by none other than the fourth Hokage.

~

"Is that your idea of being hidden Kakashi?"
Kakashi turned around completely stunned to see Inora Namikaze on another branch of the tree he was standing on. He didnt even feel her presence. He really couldnt believe that a five year old (six in few months) was able to outsmart him. But it was his sensei's daughter, he really shouldnt be that surprised considering show she learned to mask her chakra from Kushina Uzumaki.

"May I know why you are spying on my mother?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"What? I am not spying on her. I am her secret bodyguard." He blurted out and then realised he shared something he shouldnt have.

"What? Bodyguard? Why? Is mom in danger?" She began to panic

"Relax Inora. It is just a precaution because she is the Hokage's wife and she is pregnant. I am an Anbu for god's sake have some faith in me" Kakashi joked making her sigh in relief

"Ofcourse I trust you. You are the Copy Ninja after all"

~

"He is so cute!" exlaimed the redhead looking at the baby peacefully sleeping in the crib. She came along with Shisui to see Itachi's little brother Sasuke Uchiha.

"He looks a lot like Itachi. I wonder how Naruto will look like. Do you think he will look like me? With red hair? Or is he going to be blonde like my dad? I will love him either way." Itachi and Shisui listened to her rambling

"Do you think I can be a good sister?"

"Ofcourse Inora you will make a great big sister whom he will look upto" Itachi said smiling.

"I can already tell you are a great brother by the way you are holding him. Are you not afraid to hold a baby?" Shisui chuckled at her words.

"Okay Inora I promised your mother to drop you back home soon. So lets get going" said Shisui

Inora pouted, "Already? Fine. Hey little Sasuke I will come and visit you some time soon okay. Dont give too much trouble for your parents and brother. I really hope you can be good friends with my brother. Bye Sasuke"

Both Mikoto and Fugaku chuckled at the redhead. They both knew that their eldest son was best friends with the Hokage's daughter and they are accustomed to her presence in their house.