46. Inora's jutsu

"This is hope. Isnt that what your sister said? Now look at her, all her stupid ideals and hope only brought her pointless death. This is the cruel reality. The only thing thats left at the end of this good for nothing reality is your worst nightmare which you know very well, solitude. Now come join us Naruto." Obito said.

Naruto didnt know what to do anymore. His mind was blank seeing Inora's lifeless eyes. He closed his eyes letting the tears fall when he felt a strong chakra.

Everybody in the battlefield was able to sense a powerful surge of chakra coming from Inora. Madara was surprised, he immediately got a hint of what was going on or so he thought. "Who would have thought that brat mastered that jutsu?" He said in amusement but squinted his eyes in slight confusion at the pattern forming on the redhead.

Naruto stared at Inora wide eyed. Her wounds were healing rapidly, crimson marks were spreading throughout her body. Neji couldnt believe his eyes. He truly couldnt believe what his byakugan is showing him right now. A huge amount of chakra suddenly appeared in her body out of nowhere. He was certain that there wasnt any chakra flow in her body literally a minute ago.

"What is happening?" Naruto asked having no idea what was going on. "No way." Hinata whispered just as stunned as her cousin seeing the chakra flow in the redhead through her byakugan. "Someone explain whats happening. Neji? Whats going on?" Naruto asked desperately. "It seems as if.... as if... there is huge amount of chakra flowing through her body. Its also healing her." Neji tried explaining what he was seeing when he also had no idea how or what was happening.

Once the crimson marks stopped spreading Naruto gasped loudly when he saw Inora open her eyes. "Inora!" The jinchuriki exclaimed. "Did you really use the demon chakra jutsu?" Hiashi asked with wide eyes. He also saw that there was no chakra flow in her body just a while ago but to see the immensely powerful chakra flowing through her now, there wasnt any other reasonable explanation.

Uzumaki clan was feared for their powerful jutsus. One such jutsu was the Demon chakra jutsu. It involves shinobis placing a seal on themselves that activates at a near death situation giving them a huge chakra boost and immense strength for a certain period of time (the time limit depends upon the caster) at the cost of their lives.

Inora slowly sat up noticing everybody's look on her. Even Obito looked like he saw a ghost. Then she saw her body covered in markings like Tsunade's 100 healing jutsu except it was blood red instead on black. "Holy shit! It actually worked." Inora exclaimed with a wide smile while Shizune had her jaw dropped to the ground once she understood what was going on. "She managed to do it." She exlaimed. "What is happening to her?" Shikamaru asked the stunned medic ninja.

Ever since Inora was 11, Tsunade trained her to preserve her chakra to achieve the Byakugou seal. Unfortunately Inora wasnt able to achieve it but she never gave up, she did a lot of research and tried coming up with a jutsu of her own. She studied a lot of powerful jutsus that belonged to the Uzumaki clan and came up with her own version of a Healing jutsu.

The difference between the Sannin's 100 healing jutsu and the jutsu Inora created is the former can heal only 100 injuries whereas the latter can not only heal injuries but also amplify the chakra for a certain period of time. She stored all her preserved chakra inside an Otsushi crystal (a crystal belonging to the Uzumaki clan that can be used to store and transfer chakra) when she went to the hideout with Itachi and placed a seal on herself to retrieve it automatically when she was in need. Considering the fact that Inora has been preserving chakra for more than a decade, she had more than enough chakra to last through the war.

"No Lord Hiashi. This isnt the Demon chakra jutsu. I didnt really come up with a name for this one. I guess I will just call it Inora's jutsu." She said standing on her feet and looking at Obito. "You are awfully talkative for an Uchiha you know. I lay unconscious for like what? 5 minutes? And you give a long ass speech to recruit my brother for creating your stupid dream world." She said rolling her eyes.

"You heard all that?" Naruto asked shocked. "Duh ofcourse, I didnt die you dumbass." She said poking her brother's forehead, a habit she obtained from a certain Uchiha. "I didnt see any chakra flow in your body. How is this possible?" Neji asked still shocked. "I would love to explain everything. But I guess we have to kinda deal with those 2 people and that giant ugly thingy." She said pointing at the ten tails.

"Enough!" Obito said with so much rage in his voice. Suddenly the Ten tails covered itself with its tails and prepared to launch a tailed beast bomb. But Killer Bee countered it with his own and pushed its beast bomb back into its mouth making it explode inside the ten tails.

~

"Lets do this shall we?" She asked smiling at her brother who was still sat on the ground. "You are right." Naruto said standing up and holding his sister's hand. "Inora. Lets do this." He said transferring his chakra to her. Inora gasped at the sensation. With her jutsu still active in addition to the Nine tails chakra, Inora felt multiple times stronger than before. Naruto then created shadow clones transfering his chakra to everyone in the battle field.

One of the Nine tails hands came straight for Inora and Hinata "Eight trigrams: Air palm" Hinata deflected it. "Woah!" Inora said amused at how much strength Naruto's chakra is giving everyone. Few more hands came their way which was stopped by Akimichi clan members. With Ino's mind transfer in play, the Nara clan succeeded in making the Ten Tails immobile.

"Let me share a little something with you all. Its these bonds you talk about what made me what I am today. You know that it can be powerful curses too that leave a wound which cant be healed." Obito said looking at everyone. A lot of people lost their lives in the previous attack with the wooden spears, many were holding the bodies of their dead comrades in despair. "It is the wounds that prove your comrades live on inside here." Naruto said pointing his heart. "Comrades that you create inside a dream so that you cant get hurt arent real. It just means you are erasing your real friends. Whether a curse or not, I want to keep my real comrades right in here." He continued which brought determination in everybody's eyes.

Suddenly the Ten tails managed to break through the Shadow paralysis jutsu and tried attacking while everyone gathered to counter attack. The ten tails hands surrounded the shinobi caging them. "You are all going to die a pointless death." Obito said. "We wont let our comrades death be in vain." Naruto said and all of them ran towards the enemy at full speed.

Inora threw her kunai with her chakra and aimed it at them at high speed. Since her chakra was connected to Naruto she concentrated a bit teleporting everyone to her kunai. Both Obito and Madara didnt expect such an attack, it caught them off guard. But they both managed to fall back and the ten tails was caught in a mountain jutsu.

All the shinobi stood facing Obito and Madara with Naruto infront of them. "I am not like you guys. I dont wanna sever any of my bonds or have then cut off either." Naruto said looking at them straight in their eyes.