Bonus 9: A Reunion

Shisui layed the unconscious Yara gently on the ground and left before the guilt could eat him up. He knew that the Hyuga meant well for him but he cant bring himself to sit and do nothing. He will apologize to her later.

Shisui ran as fast as his legs could take him hoping his brother and father were okay. After a good 15-20 minutes of running, he heard a swoosh and dodged it the last minute. He saw a gooey substance that was supposed to hit him sticking on the tree. His onyx eyes turned crimson as he looked around for the attacker.

Soon a barrage of those white subtances were shot at him which he effectively dodged. He stood on top of a tree branch trying to locate whoever was attacking him when he heard a sound.

It was then he noticed a large spider climbing on a branch above where he is and was about to shoot its web at him again which he dodged by a mere inch. Now that his target is clear, Shisui got to work as he rapidly weaved handsigns.

"Firestyle: Fireball jutsu."

As soon as the fire left his lips he created a few shadow clones to surround the large spider.

Poof!

One of his shadow clones disappeared after getting hit by the sticky web it was shooting. Shisui made a mental note to not let it touch him no matter what. It was then Shisui wondered, who on earth was controlling these spiders.

It definitely looks like a summon animal, that means the summoner must be somewhere around here. The realization made him a little anxious about his family. He realized these spiders are here to make sure nobody interrupted whatever it was the enemy planned for to do by kidnapping Shinji and send a note to his father.

His eyes shone brightly as the determination of his became stronger. Shinji observed carefully as he watched his clones fight the spider. He waited for an opening which he got soon as he jumped with his kunai and aimed for its weak spot slashing it by applying all his body weight.

Shisui stood panting a little as he saw the blood ooze out of the spider. He looked around to check if there was any other creatures lurking around. Once he was sure he was in the clear, he moved again very carefully and discretely.

Soon a clearing came into his view and he saw several spiders surrounding a certain people whom he recognized.

One, was his brother who was stuck in the middle of a lightning jutsu bleeding and barely conscious making him grit his teeth in anger. Shisui also noticed his father but what made him gasp a little was the sight of his uncle whom he hasnt seen in a long time. The last time he saw Sasuke was before he joined the academy.

"Well Itachi Uchiha. Things became a lot simple now that we have an extra pair of hands." Shisui heard a guy whom he assumed was the kidnapper speak as he walked backwards towards Shinji.

"Both your children will be spared if one of you dies here." The cloaked figure spoke making it hard for Shisui to just not barge in and punch that guy. He could see that both his father and uncle were waiting for a sure opening.

"Come on! I heard that you guys fought and almost killed each other. It would be a legendary moment to see if one of you actually dies. Give me a show." The person said so nonchalantly and that was the last straw as Shisui started weaving handsigns.

"The more time you waste the more closer to death they are Itachi Uchiha. Your calm facade doesnt faze me one bit. Just kill your brother and both of them are good to go and I get to watch a good fight. Its a fair deal. You dont want your son to burn into a crisp right in front of you now do you?"

"Fire style: Phoenix flower jutsu." Shisui said as he burned the spiders to crisp.

~

"REANIMATION JUTSU"
Itachi was broken from his trance as soon as he heard that and saw his brother flash in front of who of Sou but the ground rumbled as 3 coffins emerged from the ground.