I am MA

Hey guys. I am the author. You can just call me MA. I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my story. A Redhead Namikaze has reached over 10k reads and I am really happy.

I joined wattpad to read BTS fanfictions but eversince I started watching anime I was obsessed with all the anime fanfictions.

I am more of a reader than a writer but I used to write fictional stories as a kid (I am 20 now). I always have a lot of silly imaginary stories in my head. I just wanted to give a try writing on of those.

Changing all my imaginary scenes in my head into words were difficult than I thought. But I think I am doing better than I was when I first started writing this a month ago.

I never really thought this story would stretch over 50 chapters. I actually thought that it would take like 20 - 25 chapters but I did love writing all those chapters.

Hate to break it to you but the story is slowly coming to an end. Only a few more chapters are left. Thank you to all of you. Do leave your comments about what you think and dont forget to vote. Its just a form of motivation to keep me going.

So the main reason for this announcement or whatever you want to call this is because I have a plot for my next story once I completed the current one. I am not so sure about it. I just have a small plot idea in mind. I didnt develop the entire story in my head yet. So I am not sure if I will be writing another one any time soon.

Even if I did start writing the next story, the perfect main character for the plot would be Kakashi Hatake. What do you think about that?

Let me know if I should write a story with Kakashi or should I just stick with Itachi? I do have a small plan on writing a one shot for Hashirama🥰.  I will decide depending upon the comments I get on this.

Once again thanks to all of you who had the paitence to read A Redhead Namikaze. I will leave another announcement once the story is over.