Tainted Obligation

Season 06x04
~La familia is everything in the latino culture I mean have you seen how big our families are. But family isn't always blood related it's the people who would do anything for you and that you would do the same. You know your "ride or die" the ones you would take a bullet for, the ones you would kill for. Those are hard to come by. But, when you do, keep them, cuz once they are gone that's it you'll never find them again.~

It has been a month and a half that I have been in here in Seattle Grace soon to be merged with Mercy-West. I have become very good friends with Owen. Callie and I have bonded on a level during her time of grieving her ex-husband George who turns out to have cheated on her with that chick that has cancer. With that news I have already decided that I do not like her even if she has cancer. She didn't have it when she cheated with him. She also told me that she was newly Bisexual and I was so excited to have someone I have something in common with she told me that her family shunned her out after finding out I told her that I was going to be there for her when ever she needs me. I have come to tolerate Sloan even with his first impression on me he is very flirty I found out, but he has a girlfriend and she knows how he is but hey what can I say I like a good flirty friend. Derek is very much the mother to Sloan and corrects him every time he does something wrong it's a very funny relationship that they have. If you didn't know that Derek was married and Mark had a girlfriend you would think that they were together like a couple. Dr. Miranda Bailey where do I get started with that woman she scares the living daylights out of me she scares me more than the cucuy you know the Mexican boogie man and that says a lot. I love it here I think I'm going to do great.

We are currently in the meeting room for a staff meeting that the chief is having. "Thank you. I know it hasn't exactly been easy around here the past few weeks. And I know you want answers, but I'm afraid I don't have them not just yet... The Mercy West staff will be arriving in three days and when they do there will be more cutbacks and more layoffs and I need each and everyone of you to step up and be the leaders and when I can answer your questions I will." Everyone starts to all talk at the same time."If you would like to make an appointment to talk about your concerns..." Again every on erupts into questions and concerns.

"You were right. Excellent danish." I hear Derek say with a smug grin pointed towards the chief. Huh that's suspicious. I wonder what that's about.

As we all disburse I'll head over to check on a baby patient as Callie follows be around. After news broke about the merger Callie went to the chief to talk about her attending position and found out that she won't be getting one and quit she is currently at Mercy West and now she is trying to find a way to get her job back knowing that the chief may not give it to her due to her outburst in front of the whole hospital and a board member that happened to be there.

"One more time. You'll be the chief you're cranky, and uh, in a bad mood and I'll be Callie, asking for her job back." She looks at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I laugh and look at her "Ay Mensa you are Callie." I roll my eyes and continue.

"Right so it works."she smiles at me and I continue on.

"You said that yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that so are you ever gonna to do it or like..." I say with a 'come on face' and it was her turn to roll her eyes at me.

"Hey it's not Easy to ask for your job back after you told your boss to go screw himself in front of his entire hospital it's humiliating." She said loudly flailing her arms around the air I laugh at her then stop and looked at her seriously.