Leave...

Season12x04

It has been a week since my breakdown. Owen has been a god helping me through everything, taking me to therapy, doing the exercises that Dr. Lopez has been giving me as well as the medications. He has been my rock the whole time. He even told me what Amelia told him about me and how he felt letting her words cause doubt. I get why he did doubt, I mean I went missing for hours after being last seen with a guy that I have always been known for flirting with. Anyone, no matter how confident you may be in your relationship, would cast doubt towards a scene like that. I am just happy that he didn't hide this from me. Today Owen and I head over to Mer's to go and pick up the kids. As Owen helps Zola and Pablo get the kids sorted down stairs I go up stairs to get their bags. When all of a sudden I see a half naked man leaving Maggie's room. We both stop and make eye contact I realize who it is, our own Italian Intern Deluca. I smile as I look him up and down. "Buongiorno, bellísimo."

Andrew blushes and let's out a chuckle. "Hey. Buongiorno." I laugh and watch an embarrassed Maggie lets herself fall back onto the bed. And with that I take my leave.

~~~~~~

Today is technically my day off but part of my therapy rules was that I wasn't allowed to be alone all day. So, we made the decision that I would spend the day in the hospital with our close group as they now know of my condition and have all volunteer to watch over me. As much as I hate to be hovered on I know that it is for my own good, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make it easy on them. I'm a child so I will act accordingly. Callie is talking to some nurses about a patient while I am sitting in a wheel chair that someone left there coloring some adorable baby Avengers coloring pages. "Ok thank you." I feel Callie turn to look at me. "Let's go baby bell." I look up at her with puppy eyes.

"I don't wanna get up." I pout and turn the picture to her. "Look at Fury holding all the avengers as babies. Aren't they adorable. Look at BABY LOKI!!!"

I dramatically faint on the chair

I dramatically faint on the chair. She laughs and I open my eye as she turns to the nurse and tells her that she would put away the wheelchair. As she walks us away when we bump into April and Arizona. I smile at them. "Hola! Hey look at my picture." They smile.

"Oh, hey, um, about that thing tonight, I'm not so sure any of them cook. Should we bring food just in case so none of us starve?" Callie asks them.

Arizona speaks up. "You know, I think it's gonna be fine. Um, do you know if... do you know if Jackson's coming tonight?" She asks a little to quickly.

Callie and I answer. "Uh, no idea." "Si."

April then quickly asks as she side eyes Arizona. "Are you bringing Penny?"