Welcome to the Life

Season12x01

Birds chirping is the first thing I hear when I wake up, I open my eyes to see me wrapped around Owens naked torso. I smile as I start to leave little kisses down his abs until I reach sheet that covers us. I bit my lip and smile when a thought comes to mind, I carefully move underneath the sheets gently kiss his thighs as I rub my hand all over them. I hear him start to mumble and pant as I make my way higher and higher until I wrap my hand around his already hard cock and lick a long stripe from the base to the tip. I here him let out a moan as he starts to stir awake, I halt my movements making sure he doesn't wake and after a minute I start again. I sink my mouth down his dick until I start to gag on it, as I start to lift my head I hear him whining as I release him with a pop. I sit up to remove the sheet completely off of him and what a sight it was to see him exposed like that. I crawl up is body and line myself up with him and torturously I slowly sink all the way down him as I kiss his neck. He open his eyes with a moan and his hands instinctively starts to move my hips to a rhythm. After a very long morning we finish with him on top of me both of us panting and he is still holding and sucking on my breast.

"Well..." he pants out. "That is one excellent way to wake up." He sucks on my nipple releasing a third wave of pleasure through me.

"Si mi amor. Do you want to do it again." I give him a lusty look.

"With you... always."

~~~~~~

After getting a page to the ER for a young girl all broken after being hit by a train I look at the scared girl and offer her a smile. "Hola mi chula, I'm Dr. De La Rosa-Sloan. You are in great hands. I'm going to take a listen to your heart ok." She just looks at me and quietly nods. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Jessica, but I prefer Jess." She looks at me with her little eyes.
"Jess" I smile at her that is a beautiful name. Mine is Isabella, or Isa, Bell, Bella, Sloan, Rosa, honestly anything you want to call me I have so many to choose from." That gets me a smile and a little giggle.

After a few more test Callie arrives in Jessica's Room. Alex and I look up he was the first to speak. "Good. You're here. She's got multiple complex injuries. She needs to go to the O.R. for a washout. Hemothorax on her right side that needs to be drained."

Callie nods a walks up to her. "Jess."

"Have you seen her... the other girl? I-is she still alive?"

"Jess, can you tell me her name?"

"I-I-I don't know her. So..."

"You have the same hearts drawn on your arms. I think you do know each other."

Jessica pauses for a second looking at me then Callie. "Her name's Aliyah."

"And you two were out there together?"

"Yes."

"Your foot didn't get caught on the tracks, did it?" I ask her, and she sends me a knowing look. "Chula, tell me what happened out there."

"We just wanted to be together. Dead or alive." And that declaration leaves us all speechless.

Callie was the first to break the silence. "You're only 15. You want to die?"