Los Pollitos y Patitos

Season11x24

Maggie is going on and on about some patient and their unhealthy living style when we walk to the OR board where Amelia and Mer are standing waiting for the group. Maggie walk up to the board. "Why do people constantly feel the need to kill their arteries?" Before anyone could answer Callie comes up to us.

"Are they here yet did I miss it? Tell me I didn't miss it." I feel her wrap her arms around me and places a gentle kiss on the back of my shoulder.

"Nope." Mer smiles at her.

"I can't wait to see the beads of sweat on their freaked out little faces."Callie giddily says. I smile and look up at her.

"Hola amor." I lay my head on her and look back at the group as they are still talking amongst themselves. Except for Amelia who just stares at me with judgmental eyes, to which I just ignore. I smile as I see Alex come in.

"Oh, man. Did I miss it?" He asked as he pulls me out of Callie's grip and pulls me into a hug. I don't hesitate to squeeze him back.

"Nope."

"Nope."

"I want to see someone crap... actually crap." He says and I look up at him confused and disgusted.

Callie speaks up. "Seen it, smelled it. Not as fun as you'd think."

Arizona excitedly starts to come over and walk pass us. "It's happening! The baby chicks and ducks are here!"

Alex lets me go and we all start to walk over to the OR observation room. I quickly run into the room instantly seeing my love and jump on his lap. "Oof." He looks at me shocked then quickly kisses me. "Well hello my flower." He pushes my hair behind my ear and looks at me lovingly.

"Hola mi Amor." I give him another peck. "Are you excited to see the pollitos y patitos?"

"Yes I am." He smiles at me as the rest of the group walks in. We all watch as tío comes in and gives his famous speech. After he gets interrupted by an intern he continues.

Alex was the first to speak up. "They look stupid."

I turn to look at him and he sends me a wink. Mer laughs. "They look like babies. Were we ever that young?" Mer looked at me and I smugly smile.

"I was way younger." They all booed me as I evilly laughed.

I watch as Ben tries to stop laugh and gently pushes my head. "They're so... well rested."

"And stupid."

"And eager, like puppies." Mer states as Arizona say. "No, not like puppies." And Maggie and I chime in, "Chicks and ducks." "Pollitos Y Patitos!" We all laugh.

"When did we start calling them that?" Mer Laughs.

Alex answers. "You've been gone for a year."

Arizona talks out loud. "Left to their own devices, they would drown

Callie finishes her thought. "And take the patients down with them. God help us all." I start to get bored of being here and I carefully and precisely slip my hand under Owen's shirt. He quietly sucks in air and looks at me.