This is how we do it... or so im told.

Season 07x17

~ Fuerte como un flor en el desierto~

Its been a month since Pablo has been born and he is now gordito and healthy. Mark and I have been out on maternity leave. But as surgeons we can sit still and have been making everything a competition and it has been fun but now we just need to be around adults. Today is Callie's baby shower so Mark is by Callie though her check up and preparing for said shower. I on the other hand am siting at the nurses station with my legs on Owen's lap as he holds Pablito. We watch as all the residents stand by the bathroom waiting for the Chief to come out of it.

Bailey looks at them then us. "What's that about?"

"Oh, tío is in the bathroom."

"With an audience?"

Owen answers her without looking up from his godson. "His trial funding came through this morning, and they all want on it."

Bailey makes a face turning to look at the residents I laugh and spot the door opening and yell. "Door's opening!" All hell brakes lose yelling at the poor man asking and stating all these things at him as he barely walks out the bathroom.

"Quiet! Quiet! I haven't made my decision yet. Oh, get out of the way." And with that he walks off.

Bailey walks over to them shaking her head. "Stalking a man while he's in the restroom?"

"I'd clean the restroom if he'd let me on this trial." Jackson states

"I'd live in it." Says Cristina.

"Eww, cochinos." I scrunch my nose in disgust. Owen laughs at me.

"You are surgeons. If you want to impress the chief, impress him surgically. Avery, you're with me." And with that Bailey and Avery are gone.

Owen and I get up and he hands my Frijole to me just as Cristina approaches Owen with a glint in her eyes. "So you've been all buddy-buddy with Webber lately." I giggle at her sentence.

"I am staying out of it, but you ... You are very beautiful." He pathetically states as he slowly walks away from her. Both Cristina and I scoff at his attempt.

"Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain." She yells at him as he turns the corner.

Owen pops his head back out. "Okay." And then he disappears.

I laugh and then look at her "Go to the pit and be a shark."

"When are you coming back?"

"Soon. I gotta take care of my bebe"

"Fine." She scoffs and then looks at Pablo. "You took my favorite teacher away from me I won't forget this." She slowly backs away without breaking eye contact and turns the corner.

I look down at him only to see that he is looking at me as well confused I shrugged. "Hey that's your tia." And with that we start to head over to visit some baby hungry nurses.

An hour later we finally stumble upon the doctors lounge where Amor and Arizona are setting up the baby shower. And when I say setting up don't forget to add the fact that they have been bickering like an old married couple. I lay on the couch by the door with Pablito sound a sleep on my chest when Meredith and Cristina come in carrying a table into the lounge.