Una canción abajo de la canción

Season07x18

~Nobody knows where we might end up nobody knows~

I get a call the worst call that anyone can get. I called the nanny to take Pablo and I rush straight to the hospital. 'Calm before that storm' that's a saying that people say. There's a calm before the storm our calm was yesterday at the baby shower we were happy a family. But now... here comes the storm. We all stand In the ambulance bay, all doctors and residents are waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Owen standing next to me holding my hand waiting for the storm. Mark comes out running. "What the hell happened?"

"Car versus truck. That's all we know." Owen tells him

"And her injuries? What ... the baby?" He looks over to me and I walk over to him trying to calm him down the best I can.

"We don't know yet." Owen carefully tells him.

"Well, why the ... why the hell don't you know? Someone get me a trauma gown."

"Amor please just breathe ok we got this you are in no state to help. Ok?" he looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off when I put my hands on his face. "Please." I look at him in dead in the eyes almost getting him to listen but as the ambulance can be heard approaching his focus shift and he moves out of my grasp. I don't blame him this is hard for him that's his baby and his best friend it's hard not to lose your cool in a situation like this I am trying my hardest to stay level headed I can't afford to lose it because if I do then who will help Callie. I'm the best. I don't say that to be cocky it's true I have the awards and titles to prove it. I say it for the sole fact that no one here can measure to me I am all Callie has to be able to survive this and the baby. I can do this.

"Mark, you need to sit this one out." The chief tells him.

"I'm not sitting this one out. That's Callie. That's my kid."

"Which is why you can't. I'm sorry. You can't be a doctor on this one."

"Screw you."

"Sloan." Derek interjects.

"Screw all of you."

"Look at me, Sloan. Look at me. Look, maybe I don't understand what you guys have, how you have it, but I understand this, she is your family. Callie Torres and that baby are your family, and the best way that you can help your family is to step back and let the rest of us do what you can't rationally do ... save their lives. Okay? Mark."

"I'm in the room, you hear me?"

"Okay."

"I'm in the room."

"Okay. Hunt, Isa, you're in charge." We all start to run over to the ambulance.

"All right, everyone. Multiple blunt trauma protocol. Let's go." Owen informs. We open the ambulance doors only to see a bloody Arizona get out and start telling us everything she knows. "Tachycardic and hypotensive en route. Obvious head and chest injuries."

She bumps into Owen as he try's to get over to Callie's side. "Callie? Callie. We've got you, you hear me? Everything is gonna be okay."