Yes. Yes God Yes!

Season13x12

So, lots and lots of things have gone down the pass few months. One, Callie and Penny moved to New York. Two, Alex beat the crap out of DeLuca over a misunderstanding over Wilson. Three, a woman by the name of Eliza Minnick has come to the hospital to help better teach the residents and interns after some questionable outcomes of the some of them, and because of that Tío and Bailey have been in the ruts.

Riggs and I are on our way to the OR when Maggie gets on an elevator with us. "Riggs!"

"Hey." He smiles at her.

"Hi Bell." She gives me a hug and I smile at her.

Out of nowhere Riggs groans. Maggie and I both look at him in confusion. "You're not gonna take the razor-wire lady from us, are you?"

"Who?"

Riggs looks at her in shock. "Oh, you didn't hear about it? She fell into a big batch of it. It's like a cocoon of death." He tells her excitedly.

"Apparently, her vascular damage is through the roof." I cut in.

"No. No. I-I wanted to apologize for my mother. She can be so..." She rolls her eyes at the thought.

"Oh, no worries. Come on. She's a hoot."

"Right. A hoot. Yeah." She scoffs.

"I wanna meet your mother. How come I haven't met your mom. Your gone for a month and everyone forgets about you." I rant out.

"My mom would love to meet you Isa don't worry I will introduce her to you myself." She smiles at me then looks at us seriously. "Have you seen Dr. Webber?"

Riggs looks at her. "No. Why? Do you need him for a consult?"

"No. I need to introduce him to my mother. I need to prepare him or warn him or something. Do you think she considered that... that this might be a thing, that my mother meeting my birth father might be a thing? I mean, what if he wasn't ready? What if he hadn't planned or... or run through enough scenarios or... or read enough books on the topic? What if it doesn't work? What if they hate each other? Do you think she thought about that?"

Riggs stops her ranting. "Can I say a thing?"

"No."

"All right. We better get to the ER." He holds the door for me to walk through. We start to walk out when Maggie calls him back. "Wait. Say a thing."

Riggs and I turn back to her. "It'll be okay. Whatever happens, you're their kid." He gives her a gentle smile.

~~~~~~

"It's mostly just vascular repair. I'll look for organ damage." Riggs tells me as I stare down Owen's back as they scrub. I told him that he was stupidly brave to jump in and help the patient like he did but now he's all cut up so he shouldn't be operating and he should let me treat him, but he is pig-headed and stubborn and told me that he's fine. Typical men.

"I'll take care of the limb. I'm worried about that right leg. She tore it up pretty badlly." He continues to scrub as we both look down to see the cut on his arm start to re-bleed. "Damn it."
"What happen?" Riggs looks over at Owen.