Get a Room Part 5

Warnings - city hall wedding, honeymoon, smut, unprotected sex, public handjob, mile high club, lube, lots of talk about Timmy's big cock

We'd swung around to grab one of Timothée's friends before heading to city hall. We were married in under an hour. Timothée then told me to pack my bags because while we'd been waiting for documentation, he'd booked us a week long stay at a luxury cottage in France.

I'd called my parents to tell them the news, and ask them to get my mail. They were absolutely flabbergasted, but I hung up before the rant could begin. Now, Timothée and I were giggling together in our plane seats, being very touchy with one another.

"I bet you have the biggest dick on the plane," I said, drawing circles on his chest.

"I bet you have the best pussy," he responded.

"Ever joined the mile high club?" I asked.

"Oh, you," he nearly growled. "You read my mind, but let's wait until take off at least, or I don't think we can count it."

"We could get a head start," I said, and my hand crept down his pants. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, hot breath making me break out in chills.

We ended up making a trip to the plane's bathroom three times during our flight. However, sooner than I thought, we were landing in France. I was thankful Timothée knew the language, because we would have been lost if he didn't, because the cottage was so secluded.

Finally, we were there, and wrapped up together. We were in a long, but heated make out session that I never wanted to end.

"Ms. Chalamet," he panted, his length hard and pulsing against my thigh.

"Oh, that sounds beautiful," I said, palming him over his jeans.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he said, and kissed me again.

"Let me get up for a second to get the lube," I said, panting. I grabbed it from our bag and noticed he'd started to undress while I'd been gone. I began to undress as well.

"Mmm, come here wife," he said, and kissed the valley between my breasts.

"My parents are probably self combusting back home," I chuckled.

"We'll just have to keep the phones off and keep ourselves distracted yeah?" He smirked, hands moving down to my ass, as I poured lube in my hand.

"Distracted?" I said in mock confused. "What around here could keep me distracted?" I asked as I began to pump his length.

"Ohhhh, I have some ideas," he said, leaning back on his elbows so he could watch me.

"You do that extremely well," he moaned.

"Really?" I asked. "I always worry my hands are too small," I chuckled.

"Mmm they're perfect," he sighed.

"Think you're lubed up enough?" I asked.

"Yeah, you gonna ride me baby?" He asked.

"Yup," I said, pushing him back. He put his arms behind his head smugly.

"I've got the hottest wife in the world," he chuckled. I slowly sunk down on his cock, feeling every vein of him as he twitched.

"Ohhhh," he moaned. "You are so tight, fucking squeezing my cock so good."

"So fucking big, your horse cock," I praised.

"Oh you," he half chuckled, half gasped.

I began to move, my breasts heaving as I bounced on his cock. His hands went to my hips so he could help me along. He loved watching himself disappearing inside me.

"You take me so fucking well, like oh my word, like no one else ever has," he groaned.

"You fill me up, fuck, I love it," I moaned. I spelled 'Timmy' on his cock. I pulled out to his tip, riding it for a couple of seconds, before slamming down on him.

"Fuuuuuck," he whimpered. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah baby, fucking cum baby," I begged. I moved faster. I felt my orgasm build as I listened to him whine.

"Gonna cum," he moaned, and he rutted up into me, letting his cock take over and shoot ropes of cum inside me. I fell over the edge next, convulsing on his cock.

"That was amazing," Timothée panted.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said pulling me to him.