Power Outage P1

Warnings - storm, power outage, feeling up, unprotected sex, smut, begging for sex,

"I want to watch a romance," Timothée requested.

"You sap," I joked, throwing a piece of popcorn at him.

"Wedding singer, you love friends to lovers," he said happily. I did love that trope because I too happened to be in love with my best friend. Timothée shook his curls out of his eyes and I felt the familiar butterflies. They were ever present with him.

"Sure," I said. The movie started and I used it as an excuse to cuddle closer to him. A flicker happened and I heard the harsh rain and thunder outside.

"Shit," Timothée said as the electricity went out.

I could hardly see and I went to move, but I realized I had brushed Timothée's thigh. I heard him gasp.

"Sorry," I said, glad he couldn't see me and my reaction.

"Let's play a game," he said slowly.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"We will touch a part of one another, and guess what it is," he offered. I couldn't believe my luck.

"Okay, you first," I said breathlessly. He reached out, and he touched my cheek. I tried not to give away just how much I was enjoying this.

"Cheek?" He guessed.

"Yes," I answered, then I reached out. I knew right away I was touching the long, thin fingers I always admired.

"Fingers," I said confidently.

"Yes," he agreed. I couldn't stop the hitch in my breath as his finger grazed my lips.

"Mouth," he said in a quiet voice.

"Right again," I said shakily. On my turn, I aimed lower.

"Knee?" I tried.

"Bingo," he said. The next thing he did made it hard for me not to audibly groan.

"B-breast?" He stuttered. He seemed nervous but his hand was massaging it lightly.

"Mmhmmm," I moaned lightly enough for it to seem like a hum.

"Let me help you with the next one," he said, eagerly taking my hand. I knew what it was the minute I touched it, I just hadn't expected it to be hard. The lights flickered back on and illuminated me palming Timothée's crotch.

"Cock?" I guessed, and he tackled me. His lips were devouring mine and I was returning the intensity.

"I'm in love with you," he said, as he peppered kisses all over my chest. "I know that's crazy, and you don't feel the same way, and-"

"No, I do," I said honestly. "I'm in love with you too."

"Fuuuck, we're idiots," he giggled.

"Can we have sex, please, I've wanted you for so long," I begged.

"Fuck, yes, I'm so excited," he beamed and I thought it was absolutely adorable. He was kissing me again and his hands were all over me. Soon we were naked and he was sucking on my nipples.

"Mmmmf, Timmy," I moaned, arching into his mouth. "Your mouth feels like heaven."

"I've wanted to suck on these for so long," he said, rolling my sensitive buds between two fingers.

"I wish you would've," I begged.

"Please, give me your cock," I pleaded. "It looks so big and nice."

"Hmmm, someone is feeling kind," he smirked and kissed the valley between my breasts.

"I'm being serious, I'm so wet for you," I gasped.

"Oh really?" He asked and swiped two fingers through my heat, and moaned.

"You weren't lying," he said before sucking them into his mouth.

"Please fuck me Timothée," I whined.

"Okay needy girl," he said smiling. He lined up with me carefully and pushed inside me.

"Holy shit!" I said when he bottomed out.

"You okay?"

"You're so big, you're stretching me amazingly," I praised him.

"I have never, and I mean this truthfully, had a cunt like this," he huffed.

"Move, please," I begged him.

"Yes," he obliged and began to rock his hips. His lips were covering me with wet kisses.

"I adore you," he said lovingly pushing my hair away from my face.

"You're everything," I responded, and I locked my ankles around his waist as he fucked into me.

"I'm not fucking you," he said suddenly. His speed slowed, but he went much deeper with powerful thrusts.

"What do you mean," I asked, pressing my breasts up against his chest. He moaned.

"We're making love, I'm so in love with you," he smiled and kissed my nose.

"Oh, yes, Timothée, I love you," I said and pulled him down for a kiss. As we made out, I felt myself near the precipice of orgasm. I tumbled into bliss. My body convulsed with pleasure. As Timothée poured moans into my mouth, his cock poured cum inside me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked immediately after.

"Of course," I beamed, my heart full.