The Tourist (The end)

Info - reader and Timmy are famous, learning a language, racism in the industry, using fame to help up and coming artist, drinking, Asian reader

Timothée and I had become fast friends. As I'd guided him around, I'd noticed many people were staring. I'd finally confronted him and he'd actually be embarrassed to tell me he was a famous actor. I'd told him I was a pop singer, trying to make it big in America. It felt impossible, the cultural and racial differences made me want to pull my hair out.

To my surprise, this big time celebrity wanted to hear absolutely everything about my issues and ideas. He demanded he be my "guide" next time I came to America.

I was excited. Something about Timothée was unlike anyone I'd ever met. He was gorgeous, kind, and wise. I wanted to get to know him better. He'd asked for my number at the end of his trip. We'd been texting ever since. I tried to reach him Some Japanese, but he always said he didn't want me to feel forced just because I was Japanese.

I was anxious as the plane landed. To my shock, he was waiting with flowers and a poster that said my name.

"Hey there you," he beamed.

"Hey Timothée," I grinned.

We went to dinner, where I had to finally ask him what I was worried about. I was so nervous.

"Of course I will," he said when I finally spit it out. "I mean, I hate that I have to vouch for you because you are amazing. I think Cudi would be our best shot. He gets more about diversity than a lot of the other people I know."

"Thank you Timothée," I said gently, and covered his hand with mine. He grinned at our hands.

"Would you wanna stay at mine instead of a hotel?" He asked anxiously.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, a sleepover," he suggested.

"Yeah I'd really love that," I smiled.

When we got to his place the air was heavy with tension. I really, really liked him a lot. Every touch has sparks, every word held weight. He poured us wine. I took a small sip nervously.

"Can I tell you something," he said, not looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, totally," I said, cringing at my weird words.

"I think you're just amazing. Your style, heart, and art, it's beautiful," he said, and took a huge gulp of wine.

"Thank you, I feel the same about you," I said and took another drink.

"You've got a little drop on your lips," he said, wiggling a finger near his lips.

"Yeah? Wanna clean it off?" I asked boldly.

"Oh, Um," he moved his fingers toward me.

"Not like that," I whispered.

"Huh?" He asked. I pulled him towards me and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss. It was long and peaceful.

"Y/n, I like you as more than a tour guide.... And more than a friend," he said when we parted.

"It's good that I like you as more than a friend, but not more than a tour guide," I winked. He threw his head back in laughter, then he was pulling me in for another kiss.