The Girls (P1)

Info - reader with big boobs, flashing to stop an argument, party girl reader, boob obsessed Timmy, taking nudes where Timmy's hands are the reader's bra, titty fuck, cumming on someone face

"You know how I feel about you not telling me you'll be out late!" He yelled. I was sick of this dumb old argument. He knew I was loyal, said himself he never believed I'd cheat, so I partied a lot, big deal. It wasn't that I purposefully led him astray, I just forgot to update him when I was having a super fun time. He always over reacted.

"I'm sorry Timothée," I tried again.

"Sorry doesn't always cut it. I just want to know where you are and you can't do that one little thing for me?" He demanded. I knew how to end this. He was ranting, pacing, and fuming. I sighed and reached for my zipper. I was lucky my dress unzipped in the front. I undid it and flashed him his favorite things. He stopped moving, stopped shouting, his mouth hung open, struck dumb. I smirked, zipped up the dress and left the room.

I went to the sink to brush my teeth. As I knew they would, hands crept up my body from behind. His hard length was pressed against my back, and his breathing was ragged in my ear. I smiled smugly as he grabbed my tits and squeezed.

"The girls look like they need to breathe baby, you always stuff 'em in so tight. Why not wear something a bit more low cut," he purred in my ear and nipped at my neck.

"Oh, you want me to go out in MORE revealing clothing?" I asked with a laugh.

"Hell no!" He growled.

"You want the twins?" I cooed.

"Yeah baby," he moaned. I slowly unzipped my dress. He was breathing heavily in my ear. I peeled the dress off me. I was left in a lacy black bra.

"Mmm, never thought I could be so jealous of a piece of clothing," he whined and picked at my bra.

"You wish you were my bra baby, holding the girls up all the time?"

"Yeah," he gasped.

"Take off your shirt, I have an idea," I said. He reluctantly did as I said. I took off my bra and moved his hands so they supported my tits. He kissed my neck and I began to take pictures. I made the sexiest faces I could for him.

"There, some secret pictures for when I'm away."

"Secret," he scoffed. "That's immediately going to be my phone's background."

"You wanna titty fuck me as my way of saying sorry?" I asked him. He wagged his head with enthusiasm. I led him back to the bedroom like a dog on a leash, with his mouth trapped around my left nipple. Finally, I was falling back onto the bed. He licked a long stripe up each breast and shuddered.

"Damn, I can't get enough," he sighed. He suckled on one pebbled nipple and massaged the other breast. His tongue waggled over my nipple as he moaned.

"Mmmm, feels so good Timmy," I whimpered. I couldn't wait for the cum that would shoot all over my face when he fucked my tits.

He moved for a moment to grab lube. As he got ready I pressed my breasts together. He looked like his knees went weak when he saw me.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so addicted to you. Fucking love the twins, wanna fuck 'em all day," he moaned and lined up. He desperately pushed in and began to fuck my tits mercilessly.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck, fuck yes! Fuck, ahhhh, oommm, ah, ah," he sounded so needy when I let him do this. He was panting as he pumped himself in and out.

"They're so big, so jiggly, fuck, love them, wanna stuff the whole thing in my mouth fuck!" He wailed.

"Poor boob obsessed Timothée," I chuckled. His cock head kept rutting up and hitting my chin. I opened my mouth so he could get some of my wet warmth.

"Oh! Oh fuck, can't wait to coat that pretty face in cum. Fuck y/n, I love you, I love them," he was babbling now, out of control with lust.

"Oh m'gonna cum, gonna cum so hard," he let out a wild whine and cum was splattering all over my face. Shot after shot blinded me and dripped down my face.

"Ohhhhh," he let out a needy whimper to finish.

"Does that 'I'm sorry' cut it?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he sighed.