Singer and Actor (The End)

Info - famous reader, fluff

"Well everyone, I have a new song to share with you," y/n shouted to her crowd. I was backstage watching my girl perform. She was so sexy when she sang. I didn't know anything about a new song. I felt kind of sad she hadn't told me about it.

We were getting along swimmingly. We'd been dating several months and I was mad about her. She was so intelligent and pretty and she made me laugh and her talent was unreal.

"But I need someone to come on stage with me before I sing it," she announced. I wondered if she'd discreetly invited Kid Cudi here without my knowledge.

"Timothée," she turned to me and the crowd went wild. I came out from where I was sheepishly. She was dazzling in the stage lights. This was why she hadn't told me about the new song. She began to sing and I realized with pink cheeks, that the words were about me.

"So pretty green eyes, keep on, keep on treating me right. Come on curls, let me always be the one you adore. Let's go cheekbones and tell me you'll be steady through the unknowns." The chorus was so adorable.

She ended the song by pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Did you like it?" She asked me.

"I loved every second, but I don't know how to return the favor. Want a cameo in Going Electric," I asked. She laughed and kissed me again.

"Just keep being you sweet boy, just keep being you."