Pillow Princess (P1)

Info - femboy Timmy, needy, wearing makeup, pregnant reader, cock ring, lacy thong, putting precum in reader, very subby Timmy, breaking kink, mommy kink, lactation fetish, nursing for first time, cockwarming for first time, ruined orgasm, screaming during sex, cumming immediately, multicum, Unprotected sex, getting pregnant on Birth Control, temper tantrum, desire cumflation, calling Timmy a pillow princess, sub space, cream pie, rubbing cock over clothes, baby talk, reactive Timmy, crying during sex

I watched him sadly. He thought he was being sneaky, but I knew him. My husband wanted to explore different things and I was truly so excited. He'd mentioned he liked acting feminine. I'd been very secretly excited. Everything he mentioned was a major turn-on for me. I didn't want to pressure him, but I LOVED his idea.

"Baaaaby," I said and he froze as he was adding blush to his eyeliner and mascara.

"I'm sorry," he looked ashamed. I pressed my engorged stomach against his back. I reached down to his cock and worked it over his jeans.

"Oh, oh," he moaned.

"You look so sexy," I whispered in his ear.

"I do?"

"Maybe a little skirt too, wouldn't that be nice? Or a lacy thong, mommy would love a lacy thong sweetness," I cooed.

"M-mommy likes me like this, a little, um, Fem?" He shuddered.

"Yeah baby, mommy likes it a whole lot, it makes me very wet," I said.

"If that's true," he said shakily. "You may want to take off my pants."

I was eager. I undid the button on his pants expertly. I yanked them down. I sucked in a breath. He was ALREADY wearing a lacy thong. Just a string split his asscheeks, his large package was barely covered by a lacy black triangle of fabric. One of the most delicious parts was the creamy white substance caught in the lace by his tip.

"Baby boy," I kissed his neck and he squirmed. He was very reactive, which I loved. I loved seeing what each of my calculated movements did to him.

"This cock," I said and I grabbed his length roughly through the thin fabric and he sucked in a breath. "Was made for lace, look at your pretty pinkness against the black of the panties."

"You like it?" He shuddered.

"I adore it," I promised. "Mommy is needy, I want a nice long round, is Timmy needy?"

"Y-yes," he said in a strangled voice.

"Get your ring honey, I need to be bred all over again," I chuckled. He ran and did as he was told, he came back with his cock ring.

"Mommy, I don't wanna waste it," he said pitifully, looking at the glob of precum on his lacy panties.

"What do you want to do with it baby?" I asked.

"In you, it w-won't bred you, but I need you to have it," he said desperately.

"Of course baby," I said and I laid back on the bed and spread my pussy lips apart to make it easier for him. He pressed the fabric against my entrance and got a giddy gleam in his eyes.

"Oh, I love giving you my cum," he moaned.

"I love it too," I agreed, and then I got up, knowing he was happy to have even that small amount inside me.

"Kisses first, wanna feel loved up," he begged me. I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him heavily. He was panting into the kiss his sweet cheeks growing red. He kissed me with all he had. I loved his dedication to me, loved that I couldn't even picture him with someone else. We aligned so easily.