Mark My Words P3

A/N - I know it's probably highly dangerous to have sex right after getting a penis piercing, but I needed it for the story, just ignore it lol

Warnings - mentions of fines for public sex, needy, septum piercing, penis piercing, vibrating nipple studs, cumming in pants, coming from nipple stimulation, unprotected sex, dirty talk, begging for cum, choking, jealousy, teasing, crying from pleasure

He'd been obsessing over my nipple piercings for a week, I didn't think he'd try anything, but of course he did. He came home from work with a fucking nose ring, not just any nose ring, a septum piercing.

"Timothée," I gasped, mouth hanging open in shock. "It's so hot, holy fuck."

"Yeah?" He asked licking his lips. "You like it?" He asked.

"I love it, if you don't fuck me right now I'm going to pass out," I said, running over to him and clinging to him desperately. He didn't even gloat, he just kissed me. I felt his hardness and wetness in his boxers.

"Someone is excited," I smirked.

"Thinking of your reaction had me soaking my boxers with precum," he moaned.

"Good," I responded and pulled off his shirt. I was sucking needily on his nipples. He was whining, trying desperately to get my top off, but I was suctioned to him with desperation. Finally, I left his chest and watched his face as he took off my shirt and bra.

"They make me so horny every time," he sighed. He began to roll my nipples. I'd bought fancy expensive nipple studs.

"Guess what baby?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" He asked dreamily at he stared at my nipples.

"I bought these new studs and they were super expensive know why?" I asked.

"Why?"

"They vibrate," I smiled. I handed him the small remote.

"Ohhhhhhoh," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum I swear, holy shit you're amazing."

"Turn it on," I begged. He did and watched me as I whined and massaged my tits. It felt so erotic.

"Shit, shit, shit, are they water proof?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked. His mouth was on me in seconds. He made short, tiny whimpers as he sucked on my vibrating nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm," he whined, and as I palmed him, I felt his cock pulse and fill his boxers. It was so sexy that I came undone.

"Oh, oh, Timothée, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming," I groaned as I pulled on his hair.

"Fuck that was hot, you felt what I did right?" He asked earnestly.

"Yes, you came in your pants, you don't usually do that, but it's the second time," I panted.

"I can't help it," he moaned. "I don't even care that we got caught in the park and fined, I'd do it again."

"Fuck me, fuck a mess of slurry, sticky, hot cum inside me," I begged.

"Yes, yes!" He said weakly as disrobed.

"TIMOTHÉE!" I screamed as I looked at his cock. As usual it was massive, it was covered in white cum, but also, it was pierced! Metal balls were on four sides of his cock head.

"I got a little carried away," he chuckled. "It's called a magic cross, and the girl said it really makes girls feel good."

"The girl?" I demanded.

"The person who pierced me was a man, but she noticed what I got and informed me when I was paying," he explained and I calmed down.

"You know you're the only one for me, I would never get pierced for anyone else," he smiled, and pulled me to him.

"Fuck me, I can't wait anymore," I pleaded. He smirked.

"Don't you want to bask in it?" He asked, and took his cock and rubbed the head through my folds.

"Oh it feels so good," I sighed. "So so good."

"You ready for me to go in?" He asked.

"Mmhmm," I said, biting my lip hard. He pushed in and his new piercing made my stomach thrill with pleasure.

"Timothée it feels heavenly," I said, tears entering my eyes.

"You look like a wet dream! Nipples pierced, naked, full of cock, tearing up with pleasure," he moaned.

"Then make the wet dream a reality, fuck me baby."

He finally, finally began to thrust. He was going faster than he ever had and the feeling of his piercing was putting me in a state of pleasure I'd never experienced.

I licked his lips and up to his nose, tracing the ring with my tongue. He moaned and gave me a powerful thrust in return.

"Please, I don't even know what I need, but don't stop," I begged.

"You feel unreal, I can't believe you're mine," he whined as he played with my nipples. He rammed into me, pushing me against the wall so he could really go wild. Soon he was kissing me and biting my lips and sucking on my tongue. I was easily approaching orgasm.

"I want your cum, I want it so bad," I panted.

"Ohh, I love when you talk that way," he swore.

"Call me Mon Amour while I come," I begged. He did and I grabbed his neck as I came, unable to resist. He was gasping and spilling into me.

"You've never choked me before," he said with starlit eyes. "I loved it!"