Those Lips

Info - makeout, teasing, over the clothes stuff, not wanting to get handsy but failing, dry humping, asking the reader to bend over the couch, dirty talk, asking for it harder, giving reader a facial, finger sucking

It'd started slow. He'd kiss my elbow, then he pulled me closer. I kissed his neck. He turned my face toward him and kissed my lips. The movements got more and more frequent until we were full-on making out.

Timothée had really wanted to watch this movie. He was staring in the remake and had never seen the old one. He'd told me no funny business if I joined him, but he'd initiated this.

"I thought you said no funny business?" I gasped as he kissed me.

"I like funny business," he moaned. I decided to do what I wanted. I moved his hand up my shirt.

"Mmmm," he groaned as he pulled the cup of my bra down to massage my nipples. I slipped my hand underneath his shirt. I traced his hip bones.

"Should we stop and watch?" I asked.

"No, please no," he begged. He took my other hand and laced our fingers together, and that made me feel so comfortable and happy.

We continued to kiss for God only knows how long until I couldn't stop my traveling hands. I gripped his crotch.

"Hmm!" He nearly squealed into my mouth. I began to palm him over his pants.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he begged and I took the initiative to straddle him and grind down.

"Yessss," he hissed as our kissing become less languid and more fervent.

"Bend over the couch so I can fuck you please, your lips have me so worked up," he begged. I massaged his massive bulge once more before getting up. I slipped down my bottoms and bent over the arm of the couch.

"Holy fuck you look sexy," and he leaned across to kiss me again.

"I'm addicted to your lips," he said as he removed his clothing too. He went behind me and entered me with a loud moan of gratitude. His speed was unreal.

"Yes, take me, oh so fucking wet, so horny just from kissing," he groaned.

"Yes Timmy, so wet for you. Your lips are perfect, I want to kiss you all day long," I panted.

"I miss your lips so much when I'm at work," he whined. I loved the feeling of his hips and balls slapping my ass when he thrusted. I bit the couch cushion as he hit a particularly lovely place inside me.

"Such a good pussy, I'm already close," he heaved.

"Harder Timmy, harder, give me all you have!" I begged and he began to pump harder and deeper. I didn't think he'd ever gone this deep.

"You close Mon amour?"

"So close," I agreed. A few moments later I spiraled into an orgasm that had my walls fluttering wildly.

"Can I cum on your mouth? On your pretty lips?" He begged.

"Yes," I said, moving to get up as he pulled out.

"Ahhh, ha," he let out a weak whine as he worked himself. Cum exploded all over my face and lips, I was trying to catch the loads he was shooting. I managed to gulp some down gratefully.

"Love those lips," he said, swiping a thumb across them, and then pushing it into my mouth.