Naughty List (Part 2)

Info - giant Timothée, punishment, slapping ass, being chained up from ceiling, cumflation, atomically incorrect sex, cock showing in stomach, calling reader cock slut/ slut/ whore/ cock sleeve, degrading, size kink, crying during sex, purposefully being sexually promiscuous, slapping face with dick, multiple orgasms, no refractory period, manhandling reader, cumming so much it comes out of mouth, ruined orgasm, asking to be sex sleeve, mention of sex addiction, squirting

"Timothée!" I squealed in delight. A year had passed and there he was. After sex with him, everything else had felt hollow, even four dicks at a time hadn't been enough. He'd wrecked all other men for me.

"Let me guess, you tried to be as naughty as possible this year?" He chuckled as I threw my clothes off. He was already naked his monster cock throbbing, with the delicious veins I remembered.

"Of course I did," I said.

"Well good thing I brought some toys little slut," he said. He snapped his fingers and two chains with cuffs at the end hung from the ceiling.

"Oh," I shuddered and rubbed my thighs together in desperation.

"Come here whore," he said with a dark chuckle. I walked over to him. He lifted me up and locked each of my wrists in the cuffs. I dangled uncomfortably until Timothée stuffed his cock inside me and supported all my weight on it. I was so full! I looked down fondly at the massive bulge in my stomach and sighed in satisfaction.

"Oh fuck you're big, how do you even fit?" I moaned, the familiar feeling of the stretch making me feel emotional.

"Because you're such a fucking cock whore, I bet I could fit two of me in you," he growled. I swooned. He began to roughly thrust and I screamed. With each one I was propelled into the air.

"Oh, fuck, ah, hunnng, f-fuck," I whimpered.

"You're such a small cock sleeve, don't I deserve a bigger one? You're nothing."

"Nothing, absolutely nothing!" I gasped, loving the degrading tone.

"Nothing without cock right? You're such a slut you'd die without it, it's your drug isn't it," he teased me as he rammed his monster cock in me.

"Yes! Let me be your official slut, let me be your sex slave, own me!" I begged.

"You know the rules, only Christmas," he growled, and he slapped my ass. I wanted to be raw from him.

"Oh, Timothée! Fuck, ahhhhh," I whined.

"I looked into, you got a noise complaint the last time I came didn't you?" He purred.

"Yes, couldn't even come to the door, my stomach was still too pumped full," I whimpered. He slammed into me particularly hard with satisfaction and I fell apart. My squirt was barely anything compared to him. I screamed, and devolved into tears as I felt the pleasure overwhelm me.

"Such a rag doll, look how high you bounce when I shove in," he chuckled.

"So tiny, just a tight cock sleeve for you," I cried, my tears falling on the floor below me. His balls collided with me ass hard enough to hurt like a slap and I adored it.

"Timothée!" I said. "I wanna hold where you're ramming into me, I wanna feel the bulge of my skin."

"No slut, requests aren't allowed, you do as I say!" He grunted and then ran sharp nails down my back and I wailed.

"I'm close, you ready to experience my cum again?" He asked me smugly.

"Yes, please, I miss being swollen," I complained.

"Fuck!" He cried with a ram of his hips. I saw my stomach bloat a bit.

"Not that much," I said sadly.

"That was just my precum baby," he said and moaned and that's when I really felt it. He went off like a wild fountain. It just kept coming and coming. I watched with wild satisfaction as I bloated up to gigantic proportions. My belly was so full of cum it began to sag from the weight.

"Oh shit," I whimpered. "H-help, it's pulling me down."

He laughed at me and undid my cuffs. I fell to the ground. As I moved I could hear the cum sloshing and slugging inside me.

"Ohhh," I whimper, but then I was on my back and he was back inside me. If he weren't so huge, I didn't know if I'd be able to see him over my giant stomach.

He was moving me, rutting into me as if I were just an object. He slammed in over and over.

"Fucking slutty cunt," he growled.

"A-admit it," I slurred through my cum drunkenness. "You like my pussy."

"Maybe if you didn't whore it all over town," he said and slapped my ass again. I gave a pitiful keen of pleasure. I came soon after as I watched how my belly jiggled as he fucked me.

"Oh Timothée, I can barely take it!"

"You can take it whore! I'm draining my balls one way or another!"

"Yes, drain them!" I begged. He slammed forward harder than he ever had and it nearly hurt. He began to moan as he came I was getting ridiculously big.

"Wait I can't take anymore- uck-" I was cut off by gagging and out of my mouth was spouting cum. I came as I realized he was filling me so much there was no more room inside me.

"Ahhhhhh," he sighed and pulled out. Tears streamed down my face.

"No!" I pleaded. He took his cock in his hand and whipped it across my face. It hurt like a punch and I loved it.

"See ya next year," he chuckled and disappeared. I couldn't move, I was even bigger than last year. I hiccuped and cum dribbled down my chin.

"Fuck," I said as a ruined orgasm overtook me as I pictured how big I'd be next year.