Beauty and the Beast

Info - cursed Timmy, breaking curse, oral (female receiving), reader being prisoner

I was a prisoner, well, that's what I was supposed to me. My father had accidentally stolen from this, this thing. He looked like a bear or a wolf or something wildly hairy. Yet, somehow, he was still alluring. His eyes were green, and beautiful.

I had come to my father's rescue. I'd traded my life for his. I now belonged to Timothée. I'd expected him to be a brute, but it wasn't that way at all.

I'd been given a library of books, and beautiful dresses to wear. I dined and I danced with him. His magical furniture aided our endeavors. I was falling for him. I didn't know how, when he looked like an animal, but beauty was more than skin deep.

"How are you today?" He asked as I came down to breakfast. He had set the table for us. I'd reminded him and retaught him table manners. He pulled out my chair for me. I didn't sit.

"Timothée, we are friends, aren't we?" I asked.

"Dear friends," he nodded.

"Then I would like more than that," I said carefully.

"What do you mean?" He asked, eyes widening.

"I love you," I said tenderly. Before my eyes he began to to transform. His claws turned into human hands, his back straightened, most of the hair disappeared. Before me was the most handsome man I'd ever seen. He was slender and tall, with chocolate brown curls and sharp features. I recognized his eyes, his lovely green eyes.

"Y/n, it's me, you broke the curse," he said excitedly. I looked around and saw some of his furniture had changed too.

"Could they leave the room?" I murmured to him. He dismissed them not unkindly. I made my move. I pounced on him, kissing him feverishly. He responded in kind and his lips were so soft. He made my body heat all over as he growled my name. He pushed everything off the table that he set and laid me down.

"I may not be a beast anymore, but I still have a wicked mouth," he smirked. My skirts were ripped up so he could feast on me. I screamed out his name, not caring if his servants heard.

"Timothée, that feels so good," I moaned and grabbed his curls. He grabbed handfuls of my ass and lifted me up. His tongue laved at my pussy. It swirled all around inside me, leaving no inch unlicked.

"Oh, oh, mmmm, uhhh," I whimpered as his tongue pressed over and over again to my clit. Finally, he sucked it between his lips. I arched into his mouth.

"TIMOTHÉE!" I wailed as I came. I was panting with desire, my world was spinning.

"Better than any breakfast I had planned," he said and kissed my cunt.