Not the Only One (The end)

Info - Timothée committing, forgiving someone who doesn't deserve it

"I'm taking a hiatus."

The words were everywhere. Every article, every website. No one could understand why Timothée Chalamet was taking a break at the height of his career. Months ago I would have told myself this was about me, but not now. He'd made it clear that we weren't ever going to be a thing. I had learned how to live with a bloody mess of a heart. I hadn't seen him since that fateful day. He didn't call, he didn't try to hit me up for sex. I missed him dreadfully, but I was just deluding myself every time I answered his call. I might as well not do that to myself.

I needed to get off my phone or I'd fall into a rabbit hole of him. It wasn't a hard thing to do. I walked to my kitchen, ready to make my breakfast and read. There was a bang on the door. I had no idea who it could be. I opened it up, and dropped my spoon when I saw Timothée.

"Timmy," I said.

"You know this is the longest we've ever been apart since we met? Even during the divorce proceedings we saw each other. Even when it was finalized you came when I called for some fun. Now I haven't seen you in six months, and it's killing me."

"It's killing you? I've been dying slowly for years at this point Timothée!"

"So you still want me, you still love me, I was so worried I lost my chance!"

"Of course I do you idiot, I can't stop! I can never stop loving you. You have no time for me though right, you care about me too much to be with me," I snapped as I crossed my arms.

"No, I took a hiatus. I want you, I adore you. I need another chance Mon amour, please. I never really experienced losing you, now that I have, I can't do it," he said earnestly.

"You really want this, you're going to commit?"

"I promise, I will, babies, anniversaries, anything you want," he said.

"Timmy," I sniffed and walked towards him and put my arms around him. He sighed in relief.

"All I've wanted this whole time, is you."

He kissed me then, and I'd never forget the feeling of wholeness.