After (P1)

Info - mention of cum, playing with breasts, peeing after sex, cuddling to sleep

"Fuck, it's so good every time with you," he moaned. I giggled at the squelching sound as he pulled out. He pulled me to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck. His curls were damp with sweat but I couldn't care less.

I felt warm all over. I always felt like I glowed after sex with Timothée. I loved the feeling of his cum sitting inside me. He lazily kissed my shoulder.

"You've got the best body in the world," he hummed.

"So do you," I promised. His large hand cupped one of my tits, lazily massaging. He sometimes referred to them as his stress balls.

"I'm so lucky to have you," he sighed, as his thumb brushed my nipple.

"I feel the same way," I smiled. "I have to ruin the moment and go pee quick."

He frowned, he always hated this part and so did I. He told me to hurry. I was so glad we had a master bedroom. I didn't even shut the door, Timothée and I were too close for the need. I quickly peed, wiped, and washed my hands. Before even five minutes was up I bounced back in bed with my boy.

"I missed you," he said, and kissed me passionately.

"You're a dork," I said into the kiss and he smiled.

"But you love me anyway," he teased.

"With all my heart," I said honestly. He rubbed his nose against mine and I giggled.

"I've got the prettiest girl in all the world," he beamed and pulled me as close as he could, and rested his chin on top of my head. I rubbed my hand up and down his back soothingly. He groaned his gratitude.

I don't know when either of us fell asleep, but it didn't matter. We had each other.