Christmas Teasing (P2)

Info - dom Timmy, brat reader, oral (male receiving), throat fucking, teasing, choking, finger sucking, degrading language, calling reader slut/whore/cock whore/ cock sleeve, outdoor sex, ass slapping, ass whipping, sex against a tree, cumming immediately, rough sex, scratching nipples, biting, after care, cock warming, mentions of oral (female receiving), sub space, multicum, no refractory period

"Have you ever heard the Christmas song, my pussy aches for you?" I whispered in his ear, hands circling around his waist as he set our silverware for his family.

"Mon amour, not now," he sighed. I dove my hand into his pants and he gasped.

"You're hard," I said, giving him a pump or two.

"I said stop, you told me you wouldn't be a brat this time," he growled.

"Can't help it when my man looks like you, have you seen your curls? Or your ass in these dress pants?" I asked, playing with the waistband.

"I don't have the right equipment to punish you here," he said in a dangerously quiet voice.

"Ohhhhh, you gonna get creative baby?" I cooed in his ear.

"Listen, I swear if you make me-" he stopped when he turned around and faced me fully. His mouth dropped open in shock. I'd been wearing a modest green dress when we left the house, an old one. When Timothée has been asked to set the table I had escaped to the bathroom to change into the slinky red thing I had in my purse. It had a sweet heart neckline, that led into straps that crisscrossed across my waist, leaving slivers of skin visible, and ending in a white tutu.

"What are you wearing?" He gritted out.

"A new dress, you like it honey?" I asked, and took him off guard with a kiss. He deepened the kiss despite his anger.

"When we get home-"

"No home, now," I said and dragged him into the bathroom. He let me.

"If we're doing anything, I'm fucking your throat," he growled.

"Whatever you want sir," I said desperately. I yanked his fitted pants down. I squeezed his ass adoringly. I stuck his cock in my mouth and let my jaw go slack.

"Fuck, always such a needy slut," he cursed and began to rut in and out of my mouth. I hummed on my mouthful. He was going so fast his balls slapped my chin.

"You just need it all the time don't you whore? Just can't get enough of being a cock sleeve for me Huh? Just need to be used to the fullest, even when we're supposed to be doing other things," he was growling in that way I loved. I bobbed closer, so he was fucking deeper. I gripped his ass.

"Damn y/n, fucking love your mouth," he said as his hips moved rapidly. I hummed on his dick. I worked the small bit of him that wasn't in my mouth. Drool dripped down my chin as I tried not to gag.

"You look so good in your dress baby, I'm gonna cum down your throat," he gasped. "You better swallow every drop."

His hips stuttered aggressively and he began to cum down my throat, hot, thick, and gooey and all mine. I slurped up every bit I could get.

"Did I do good?" I asked.

"So good baby," he agreed. "But no more handsiness until we're home yeah?" He said.

"Maybe," I smirked. His hand slapped my ass so hard I actually cried out.

"You're supposed to be a good girl, I thought you wanted to avoid the naughty list," he snarled.

"You're just so hot when you do domestic things Timmy, what was I supposed to do when you were setting a table, not jump your bones?" I asked pitifully.