Virgin (The end)

Info - lactating without being pregnant, previously virgin Timmy, mommy kink, baby talk, no refractory period, cumming from lactation, cumming from eating someone out, nursing hand job, unprotected sex, moving fast, lactation kink, oral (Fem receiving), cumming in boxers, cream pie

"You're acting really weird," I said to my boyfriend. I'd invited him over for a dinner date and cooked for him.

"S-sorry," he stammered. I pushed some hair behind my ear and I heard a whimper. I didn't know what was wrong with him.

"Did the food make your stomach hurt?" I asked.

"No," he said softly.

"Then baby what is - oh shit," I looked down and saw wet patches beginning to form.

"Look what you started Timothée," I joked, but he lurched forward with a whimper and cried out.

"Mommy," he whined and I moved to look and see that he cum in his pants.

"Baby boy, what's all this?" I asked. He slid down onto his knees in front of me. I was surprised.

"I'm obsessed," he said plainly.

"Huh?"

"I'm obsessed with you, everything you do is so sexy. I can't take it, I'm hard all the time. I just need to taste and feel your cunt again. You've awakened a monster inside of me and I need, need, need you."

"Why did you just say so, mommy will take care of you," I said. "Do you want your cock or your thingy in mommy first?"

"My thingy, it's so stiff, I can't take it," he said with a sniffle.

"Awww baby boy, come on, clothes off," I smiled. He was stripping immediately. I too took off me clothes. Before I could do a thing he darted forward and began to suckle on my nipple.

"Timmy, baby, you aren't even inside me yet," I giggled. He just continued to suck. He kneaded the sides of my breasts and whimpered. He let out a desperate whine and came, smattering my legs with his cum as he moaned.

"Mmmfff, mmm, hmmmm," he whimpered with every shot.

"Can mommy please have your thingy?" I asked and he got off and nodded.

"S-sorry, needy," he said, the head of his cock still dripping cum. I had him sit down and I climbed on top of him and sunk down.

"Ohhhhh," he let out a guttural sound of satisfaction. I smirked. He was so whipped. I kissed him as I began to bounce.

"Mommy," he whined into my mouth. I ran my fingers through his curls.

"Suckies are perfect, how'd you get them so round?" He asked pitifully.

"Baby, you're too horny to think straight aren't you," I said gently.

"Mmmhmmm, heads all fuzzy, can only think about mommy," he pouted.

"Good boy, what a good mommy's boy," I said and he smiled. "You're not bad, you just like wiggling your thingy in mommy, that's what good boys do."

"I'm a good boy."

"Yes you are," I nodded. "Now why don't you drink?" I suggested because it turned me on so much when he lapped at my milk. He suckled and patted my breasts.

"What a good baby," I said and he whined and squirmed and then he was filling me. I came right after. I closed my eyes so I could focus on his needy lip smacking as he nursed. The orgasm was intense and I was moaning his name.

"I did good, filled mommy up," he said.

"You did, but mommy wants more. Are you still stiff?"

"So stiff mommy, my sacs are full," he sniffed.

"Oh baby calm down, there's nothing to worry about, we'll drain those sacs I promise," I told him softly.

"So nice," he giggled.

"I'm always going to be nice to you. Do you wanna move in so you don't have to wait for mommy and suckies?" I asked him.

"Yes, oh yes! I can have them all the time?"

"Whenever you need them. You can breastfeed and have mommy's cunt," I promised.

"Oh, oh!" He squealed and cum was shooting from his cock.

"Good boy," I gasped as I came again too. Now he was mixing the loads inside me and I loved it.

"Can't stop cumming in you," he said and buried his face in my breast.

"Good, I like it. To think you were a virgin a couple weeks ago," I laughed.

"No!" He said angrily. "Don't want to remember the time before mommy."

"Okay sweetie," I said, swiveling my hips. "I won't bring it up."

He lifted his head up and aggressively kissed me. I responded excitedly, sucking his bottom lip as he moaned. His hands were all over my breasts, milk coating them. He desperately rutted upward.

"Can I cum again mommy?" He asked me.

"Yes baby, three loads in mommy will be very good," I said and he nodded but this his adorable face scrunched up as he came. His mouth fell open as I watched him. I couldn't help but come as well. He was so submissive and needy. I wanted to baby him for the rest of my life. I kissed his nose.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy," he chanted. "So obsessed. The way you squeeze baby's thingy is so good."

"Mommy is getting a bit tired, think we could try switching it up?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he breathed. I climbed off him.

"Mommy, your cunt is leaking," he said whinily. I looked to see his cum running down my thighs.

"That's because my baby is so good," I smiled.

"Your good boy," he giggled.

"Absolutely," I nodded. I led him to the couch in the living room. I sat down and beckoned him. I cradled his head in my arms.

"Go on baby, nurse," I said and he desperately began to suck. He was gulping down milk. I reached down and grasped his somehow still hard cock. He whined as I started pumping.

"Thank you," he gasped before sucking again.

"Such good manners," I praised him. "Such a precious baby. So good for mommy."

"Mt, mt, mt, mt, mt, mmmm, hmmm," he smacked his lips loudly.

"Oh love your little suckle noises," I moaned and that did it. His balls contracted and he came all over my hand, still drinking through his orgasm.

"Is that good? Is baby drained now?" I asked.

"No! I didn't taste," he whined.

"Baby, it's all cum filled, you know that right?"

"Still you," he pouted.

"I don't mind- Woah," I was shocked when he scrambled down between my legs and eagerly started lapping.

"Oh Timothée," I moaned. I tangled my hands in his hair as he sucked and darted his tongue.

"That makes mommy feel so good," I told him and he whimpered into my cunt. He did nothing slowly, it was all desperate lapping or sucking. He traced my clit before pressing on it over and over again with his tongue.

"Baby, so good, so talented. There's no way you'd never seen a pussy before -"

"No!" He lifted his slick covered face.

"Sorry, sorry, you've only ever been mommy's there was no before."

He nodded and went back to furiously eating me out. He was was gripping my thighs and pushing them apart for better access. I gasped as his tongue teased my clit.

"Timmy, m'gonna-" I couldn't get it out before arching and coming. I was moaning and chanting his name. I could hardly remember how to breathe as I came undone.

"So damn good!" I gasped.

"Mommy squirted," Timothée said from the ground and then he arched forward and came all over the floor.

"Such a good boy," I smiled.