Mommy's Milk (The end)

Info - mommy kink, reader with big boobs, lactation kink, dom Fem, baby talk, nursing handjob, wanting to be covered in cum, hitting hands with ruler, enjoying pain, using sex toys, breaking rules, possessive Timmy, subby tantrum, mentions of pegging and breeding kink, pouring milk on someone, sucking own dick, slapping face

"Timothée Hal Chalamet," came the hard voice that made me know I was in for it. I groaned and felt myself get semi hard.

"Yes mommy?" I asked pitifully. She held the pink container in her hand.

"Did you touch this?" She asked. "You know this is mommy touch only."

"I know," I whimpered. "B-but Stephane was gonna use it in his cereal, I had to save it."

"Ohhhhh," she said and walked towards me, hips swishing and I gulped hard.

"Are you a greedy baby Timmy? Hmmm? No one can have mommy's sweet stuff but you?"

"Mine, it's mine," I said with a pout.

"Oh? What if I'm a kind mommy Hmm? What if I want to share?"

"Mmmmmm! No mommy!" I said and stamped my foot.

"Awwww poor baby is so upset. Is his thingy upset too?" She asked and grabbed my cock. I gasped.

"Seems like it is, all stiff and hard that just won't do."

"Mommy please," I begged. I was already worked up from when she'd sat on my lap in front of Stephan, she wasn't big on PDA, so any time it happened I was instantly needy.

"How did it feel to touch it? Did it make you feel naughty?" She cooed. I wriggled, and bit my lip. My cock was throbbing.

"Yeah, yeah I felt naughty," I whispered.

"Come with me," she said and I followed like a lost puppy. She pointed to the couch and I sat down immediately.

"Hold out your hands," she instructed. I saw she had a ruler in her hand. Fuck I hope she hit me with it. She was like a sexy teacher, brandishing a ruler, her boobs so large they almost burst out of her button up, her serious look.

She whipped the ruler across my palms. I gulped and felt my cock twitch. She slapped them again and the sting was delicious. I whimpered.

"Get naked," she told me. I quickly did as she said. When I thought she wasn't looking a gave a quick jerk to my cock, it felt so good I could've cried. All of a sudden a hand was cracking against my cheek. My cock pitifully dribbled precum.

"You know that you aren't allowed to touch your thingy," she snapped at me.

"Mommy I'm sorry, I'm just so horny," I whined.

"Horny huh?" She quirked an eyebrow. She unscrewed the lid of her milk and I let out a desperate whine. She tipped it and poured it onto my cock.

"If you're so needy, suck mommy's milk off your stiff cock," she ordered. I bent and twisted and finally I was slurping at my own cock.

"Feels better when mommy does it," I said frustratedly. She smirked and began to undress. I looked at her hungrily. I was so obsessed with her body. She put the milk down which made me sad, but then she was back in her desk drawer. I watched her turn on a vibrator and shove it inside herself. She shuddered for a moment before getting another.

"Come on baby, it's high time you nursed, your poor tummy must be so empty," she crooned.

"I get suckies? I have booby?" I asked.

"Yes darling."

She sat down on the couch. She beckoned me. She gently cradled me in her arm. Somehow she managed to cradle my head and press the other vibrator to her clit. Hearing her moan had four rivulets of precum running down my cock. In her free hand she grasped me and I choked.

"Suckle baby, drink mommy's milk," she urged. I immediately stuffed my face full of her boob. My lips trembled as they closed around her precious bud. I sighed in satisfaction when the first drop soaked into my tongue. She began to work my cock and I was making desperate sucking noises on her nipple.

"Such a good boy, protected his milk. So brave," she praised me and I felt warmth spread through me. I panted on her breast. She was moaning from her toys and the way I suckled.

"Such a good baby. Even if he was naughty, he still sucks mommy's tits so good with that nice tongue and those needy lips."

"Mmmm mommy, mommy's milk. I wan it all in my tummy. I want my little tummy to bulge with mommy's milk."

"Ohhh yes Timmy, love when you talk that way, so helpless f'me," she wailed. I loved making her happy. I licked her nipple eagerly ten times and went back to suckling.

"Fuck," he moaned and squeezed my cock hard. I was so needy I thrust up into her grip.

"Faster mommy, faster," I pleaded in a tiny voice I knew drove her wild. She did as I said, she was arching, breast pressed flush to my face.

"M'gonna come, oh mommy is gonna come good boy. I want you to cum too, make it high, shower mommy in cum good boy," she heaved. I heard her familiar cry of pleasure.

"Fuck Timmy!" She screamed and the way she said my name made my hips jut upward and my cock began to shoot.

"Hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmm, hmmm!" I let out a desperate whine with every rope. I squeezed her breast hard as I came, the bliss almost too much to bear.

"Ohhh, good job baby, I'm soaked," she said and I opened my eyes to see her hair and chest coated in white.

"I got all my cum on you," I giggled.

"Just like I asked," she said and cradled my cheek.

"Mommy," I said sheepishly.

"Yes love?"

"Need to be pegged, wanna be bred by mommy," I said quietly.

"Alright angel, just let me catch my breath."