Naughty List

A/N - so in this Timothée is supposed to be like the male version of an Amazon, he's still skinny don't worry but big like a giant. I hope it makes sense

Info - psychically impossible sex, feeling cock in stomach, supernatural being, huge cock, size kink, punishing reader, cumflation, oral (male receiving), calling reader sex toy/cock sleeve/cum slut/slut/whore/cock whore/ rag doll/sex doll, ass slapping, cock can't fit in mouth, anatomically incorrect sex, giant Timothée, slut shaming and degrading language, reader feeling embarrassed and determined to do sexual moves, no after care, dom Timothée, multicum, very sexual reader, mention of orgies/ghosting/sex with multiple people in one family/sneaky link, crying during sex, cumming all over somebody, masturbation, squirting, involuntary orgasm

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked the man standing in my home. I'd just got back from a fun time with my sneaky link.

For some reason I wasn't at all worried about the strange man. He was gorgeous, tall, slender, and curly haired, and angelically sharp. He was more than tall though, he was large, not wide but just like a small giant, but still proportionally skinny.

"I'm Santa Claus," he said with a smirk.

"Oh shut it," I waved him away.

"No, no, no, when people are particularly naughty I turn into a body they most desire. I've become skinny, large, and very well endowed for you."

"So, I'm on the naughty list?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Yes you are," he said resolutely.

"And you're going to.....punish me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes," he agreed.

"I'm supposed to moan 'Santa'?" I scoffed.

"No, you can call me another name," he folded his arms. As moved towards him I realized just how large he was. I gulped, if his cock was anywhere near the size of him I was fucked, but I wasn't going to back down.

"What do you want to call me, it's the only choice I'll give you naughty girl," he smirked.

"Timothée," it came to me from no where.

"Fine, Timothée," he agreed.

"Don't you have a wife or something?" I asked, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Mrs. Claus is a myth," he said. "People desire to humanize me, hold me to well, mortal standards. I am an ancient being with rules that you cannot fathom."

I would've never said that Santa was dark and formidable, but this man was. He looked like he could crush my throat in his hand easily and I was rubbing my thighs together.

"So, how do we start?" I asked, I tried to sound as sensual as possible. I worried for some reason, that I wouldn't be able to make this being cum, when I was desperate to be filled with his gooey goodness.

"Strip," he said with a smirk. I turned away from him, prepared to give him the whole show at once. I took off my barely there dress and heels. I slid down my now soaked underwear, wondering if I were passed out in a ditch somewhere or if this was a hallucination or something. I let down my hair, swishing my hands through it, hoping he was watching. I wanted him to like me.

I turned around and in shock I stumbled and fell to my knees. He was huge, bigger than humanly possible. The veins were pulsing in his hard member that hung slightly to the left. His balls were gigantic, and I felt like I was going to pass out. He was smiling at me smugly. He knew how good he looked as he towered over me.

"Look at you, small thing, lets anyone use her, but hasn't had a true ride," he smirked.

"Mouth open whore, let me show you just how good it can be," he chuckled darkly. I did as he said, knowing fitting his girth would be impossible. I wanted to be a snake and unhinge my jaw for him.