Moment of Weakness P2

Warnings - threatening, mentions of cheating, going back to cheating partner

I'd been dreading this party since it'd been announced. I was going to see Timothée again, for the first time in months. He had not left me alone like I asked. He told me he was never going to stop. Apparently, cheating had been the worst mistake he'd ever made and he'd do anything to make it up to me.

I didn't like that I still had feelings for him. I didn't like that I hadn't blocked him. I didn't like that instead of deleting all my pictures of him and us, I'd hidden them instead. I was determined to look my damn best and I told my stylist to go all out.

In the end I wore a dark sparkling green dress. The lace of the bodice showed a forest scene with stars, trees, deer, and a bear. My sleeves were angel style that went nearly to the floor. My hair was in ringlets, with delicate flower clips all throughout my hair. My necklace was a sparkling layered crystal choker. My shoes were dark green stilettos, with vines winding up the heal. On my back sprouted dragonfly like wings. I looked like a forest fairy, and I adored it.

I walked onto the red carpet confidently. Dozens of photographers were snapping my picture as I posed. Then I heard the dreaded name over and over.

"Timothée look here!"

"Timothée who are you wearing?"

"Timothée how does it feel seeing y/n"

The mother fucking event planners had wanted to drum up drama, and had put Timothée behind me. I had to turn. He was frozen, mouth wide, staring at me. I couldn't help the blush creeping over my body. Suddenly, my dress was very itchy. I turned away promptly and moved on.

Once I was in the party, I knew Timothée would try to find me. I tried to find someone I could speak to, so he couldn't get a chance to corner me. I was worried I wouldn't pass this test.

Thankfully, someone else was looking for me too. Dylan Sprouse came up to me. He'd always been my favorite of the Sprouse twins. I knew in Zack and Cody I should've liked Cody more, he matched my personality more, but it'd been Zack for me.

"I just want to say, I'm a massive fan," he said.

"Really?" I asked, flattered. "That's high praise, I grew up watching you," I said.

"To be honest, I've got a massive crush on you," he said, placing his hand on my waist, and I let him. I wanted to distract myself with him.

"Oh really, we should test our compatibility," I smirked, I pulled him in to kiss me. His lips never landed, and his hand flew away from my waist.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I heard the growl of my ex.

"Timothée!" I snapped. Dylan looked horrified, he threw up his hands, knowing who held the most star power here.

"Touch her again and you lose a limb," he snarled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I demanded. "You know what, never mind."

I tried to stalk away with Dylan but Timothée grabbed me. He whirled me towards him.

"Let me go!"

"Just talk to me, five minutes, please," he begged, and of course, I fucking caved.

"Not here, I don't want to cause a scene," I hissed. I walked out of the room with him. He pressed me against the wall immediately and kissed me deeply.

"Stop," I whined, pushing him away, although I'd liked it.

"I'll die if that's the last time I kiss you," he said earnestly.

"You've always been a drama Queen," I said, pushing a curl out of my eyes.

"I fucked up so bad," he said, lip quivering.

"Yeah, you did," I snapped, crossing my arms.

"After you left, I realized, you're my world. I haven't touched anyone since you left," he swore. He was full-on sobbing now. "Please, be mine again. Let me prove to you what I've done to change."

"Timothée you broke me," I said, and now I was crying too. "I loved you so much and you ruined it."

"I know I did, I know," he said, tears spilling down his cheeks as he wiped mine away.

"I'm so sorry, I want to show you how I feel about you," he begged, clutching my hands.

"If I say yes, everyone will think I'm an idiot," I whispered.

"Since when do we care what others say?" He asked. "Did we care when they caught us having sex on that beach? Did we care when they said we moved too fast? Did we care when they spread the rumor that you were too close to your cast mate?"

"No," I said.

"So don't care again, don't care with me," he said.

"O-okay," I said, nodding slowly. He pulled me to him. He kissed me wildly, spinning me around.

"Thank you Mon Amor, thank you," he said.