Obsessed P2

Warnings - stalking, obsession, baby trapping, injury, psychopathy, desiring an abortion

"I'm so sorry," I fake cried into the phone as I asked Timothée to come over. We'd been fucking so much it was inevitable, I was pregnant. I was excited to tell him. I was sure this would finally get him to ask me to be his girlfriend. He'd been dragging his feet.

He'd been telling his friends through texts that he was falling for me, so I didn't know why he didn't ask me to go steady. I'd made myself available to him at all times.

"I'm here," Timothée knocked hurriedly on the door.

"Hello," I said, with perfect false tears.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Timothée, I'm pregnant," I said.

I expected a kiss. I expected a proclamation of excitement and love. It didn't go as expected.

"Oh, well, it's okay, we can terminate, you're early enough along," he shrugged. I was appalled. He wasn't letting me show him how good this could be, he wasn't letting me keep him.

"You don't want us?" I asked, rubbing my stomach.

"We aren't even dating, we can't have a baby," he chuckled.

"I want to keep them," I said.

"Well, I guess that's your prerogative, but I'm not ready for a child," he said, taking a step back. I was so mad I could have poured steam from my ears.

"You were supposed to be happy! We were supposed to me a family!" I snapped accidentally.

"What do you mean supposed to be?" He asked.

"I-," I couldn't speak, I couldn't trust myself.

"You were trying to get pregnant!" He said in shock. He backed away again.

"No," I said, holding up my hands.

"You're crazy, you were trying to baby trap me," he said in horror.

"Timothée can't you see how perfect we'd be together!" I said.

"No, I can see you're insane," he said angrily. "Don't contact me!"

He tried to leave but I grabbed him. He slipped and his head cracked against the floor. He didn't move. I stared down at him and felt fear for the first time in my life.